Wedding Dress is SO uncomfortable

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Sapphire723

• 888 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

One more vote for BE COMFORTABLE and ignore the seamstress. The last wedding I was in, the seamstress actually told me that I didn't need to breathe in the bridesmaid dress. I made her loosen it anyway, and I still almost fainted during the ceremony.

Do you really want to be miserable on your wedding day?

#12 Sylvie143

• 181 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

Ouch! Poor you, you can change into a reception dress after the ceremony so you aren't in pain the WHOLE entire time just for the ceremony.

#13 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:08 PM

Pop that sucker open girl! Thats the beauty of corset backs! You need to breathe and be comfy in your dress don't let anyone make you not enjoy your wedding due to lack of oxygen :)!

#14 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:36 AM

I agree with the other ladies, but I am such a picture whore soooooo can I see a pic of the dress in question pahlease :)
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#15 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:26 AM

i thought the beauty of having a corset dress was so you didn't have to tie it super tight?!!

that's what they told me...with the corset dress i bought. i have stomach problems and there's no way i could handle a dress pushing on my stomach all day. they said, just loosen it up as the day goes on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users