Photo

Dollerama Finds

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 jenv

jenv
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:42 PM

thanks for all the ideas ladies.. i love dollerama... i always go there but i haven't been there in the last few months got to start stocking up.. i am going to forsure look for the flip flop luggage tags..

#22 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
    • 401 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:16 AM

I love Dollarama, even though they have raised some of their prices to 2.00!! NSbride, your FI looks like Taylor Lautner! Has he been told that?

I haven't gotten to the planning stages for OOT bags yet, but these are some great ideas!
      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#23 bikegirl

bikegirl
      • Banned
      • 319 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

I went to Dollarama today and found SO much stuff!

Found a tote like this but with ivory border and a button closure for $2!
        Click the image to open in full size.

-Tote bag with 4 clear pockets for photos on the front
        -Raffia ribbon
        -Lots of glass and seed beads to make barefoot sandals, blank cards in every color to make your own STD/invitations
        -Beautiful tealight holders (for centerpieces)
        -Wooden boxes and bamboo boxes (would be wonderful for holding jewelry or other keepsakes)

#24 sasse75

sasse75
        • 168 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

Oh la la....I'm going to have to hit a few in the area to see what they have - Thanks :)

#25 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bikegirl
            I went to Dollarama today and found SO much stuff!

Found a tote like this but with ivory border and a button closure for $2!
            Bikegirl,

Which Dollarama did you find the bags at? Did they have any left?

#26 bikegirl

bikegirl
            • Banned
            • 319 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

^ The one at Yonge & Charles St. (just south of Bloor). They were hanging on a wall - I would say at least 10? But they might have more in the back....I always see them unpacking stuff.

If you can't find these nearby, LMK. I work/live very close to there so I can always go check stock, take a pic, or whatever.

#27 luv2sun

luv2sun
              • 54 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

I just bought my OOT bags at Dollarama for $2 each. I think they're the same ones that bikegirl may have bought but mine are chocoate brown with blue handles and closure button. I bought a few pink ones for my girlfriends travelling single since I was a couple short.
                I also got self laminating luggage tags (5 for $1) at a buck or two. They have a great selection of wedding supplies there too, even the "just married" flip flops and bride/groom luggage tags.
                Such great finds. Please keep sharing what you find and what you're using it for!

#28 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

Great looking bags, I haven't seen those!!! but I bought my through vista print (with logo 5.50$ each)

My great find for there were the travel mugs (even tho I am missing 10 mugs and can't find anymore.. still looking around lucky I live in Montreal where we must have over 100 stores)

http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                  Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                  Happily ever after...

#29 RonNMel

RonNMel
                  • 388 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

Carribeanlover, which store(s) have you found got the best selection for wedding stuff/oot bags would you say? I haven't started looking around yet.

#30 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                    • 236 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                      punkie if you could post that site here it would be much appreciated! :)
                      I just ordered my sand ceremony frame yesterday from this company.
                      Urbane-Canada's Online Umbra Retailer

With tax and shipping to Ottawa it came to $37.70. AND their a Canadian company!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users