Photo

Gifts for Maids of Honours and Bridemaids

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 isaidyes

isaidyes
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

Thanks guys. That's a good idea about the tiffany's alphabet...I'll have to look into it.

#12 murphysmom

murphysmom
    • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:08 AM

I agree with one of the posts above - it is not always about how much you have spent (monetarily) but the thought you put into a gift. I think you have spent plenty of money and a good part of your budget in making them feel like a part of the wedding. If you are going to make any more effort, I would say an inexpensive piece of jewelry to go with their dresses - one that they will like, but also benefits you (and your wedding) too because it is part of their "outfit" and the overall look of the day. Another thing you could do a few weeks after the wedding is write and nice personal note to each girl, along with a framed picture of that person (maybe solo or with you) in a frame. That's a nice token of appreciation and one that I have received myself from a bride. I still have the note and the picture! A nice big hug and "thank you" are also nice on the wedding day as well! It sounds cheesy, but I remember each bride that has said personally to me "thank you for being here with me today." It really goes a long way!

#13 isaidyes

isaidyes
      • 269 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:53 AM

murphysmom you are so right! I am all about giving hugs and saying a genuine thank you. I too agree that it goes a long way. That's a great idea about giving the picture in the frame with a hand written note. Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users