Iberostar Bavaro

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 KMK

KMK
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

Hi,
    I am getting married at the Iberostar Bavaro in April 2010. Has anyone been married there? Any tips?

#2 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:51 AM

Hi kmk,

I'm looking into resorts for February 2011 and I'd like to know more about the Iberostar Bavaro as well. There doesn't seem to be much on the boards here, but there are a couple of good reviews of weddings on tripadvisor.

#3 KMK

KMK
      • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:10 AM

Hi Oryx,
        I am already booked there. I have stayed at the Iberostar resorts in Mexico before and had a great time. The food and the people were great so I am hoping that the wedding will be just as good!

#4 Oryx

Oryx
        • 727 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

I stayed at the Iberostar Varadero and it was amazing! The quality and service at the Iberostar resorts are generally very good, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Please do post a review after your wedding and congrats! :)

#5 Dianna

Dianna
          • 358 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:26 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#6 zoli

zoli
            • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

I'm bumping this thread up, as we're looking into this chain (and this resort particularly) but I don't see a lot of chatter about it. Why is that?

#7 ambeato

ambeato
              • 28 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hello ladies I’m actually looking into iberostar either in Punta Cana or Puerto Plata... but I can't seem to get any information on these resorts because their web site is very general... I request information but no one has contacted me... does anyone have a WC contact information from any of their resorts ... Any information would really help...

#8 KMK

KMK
                • 15 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

Hi Ambeato,
                  I having been talking with Ivanova. She has been pretty helpful and usually gets back to me within 1-2 days. The email address is weddingsbavaro@iberostar.com.do.
                  Good luck!!

#9 ambeato

ambeato
                  • 28 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

Thank you KMK,
                    I really appreciate it...do they offer wedding packages? If so have you chosen one...?

#10 cheshire_moon

cheshire_moon
                    • 47 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

This is where we are having our wedding as well, in May. The reviews on tripadvisor were very helpful, as there was not much in the forums on this particular resort. I have also had good turn-around time with emails to Ivanova.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users