Sign in to follow this  
KMK

Iberostar Bavaro

Hi kmk,

I'm looking into resorts for February 2011 and I'd like to know more about the Iberostar Bavaro as well. There doesn't seem to be much on the boards here, but there are a couple of good reviews of weddings on tripadvisor.

Hi Oryx,

I am already booked there. I have stayed at the Iberostar resorts in Mexico before and had a great time. The food and the people were great so I am hoping that the wedding will be just as good!

I stayed at the Iberostar Varadero and it was amazing! The quality and service at the Iberostar resorts are generally very good, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Please do post a review after your wedding and congrats! :)

I'm bumping this thread up, as we're looking into this chain (and this resort particularly) but I don't see a lot of chatter about it. Why is that?

Hello ladies I’m actually looking into iberostar either in Punta Cana or Puerto Plata... but I can't seem to get any information on these resorts because their web site is very general... I request information but no one has contacted me... does anyone have a WC contact information from any of their resorts ... Any information would really help...

This is where we are having our wedding as well, in May. The reviews on tripadvisor were very helpful, as there was not much in the forums on this particular resort. I have also had good turn-around time with emails to Ivanova.