Photo

Shortnsweet’s Natural Touch Flowers (w/ pics)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
  • 483 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Thanks for the compliments ladies. I can't wait to see how they look with everything on the wedding day. Only 2 months to go!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ebredhawk
    i can't believe i missed this before!! they look AMAZING (and they smell good too?!)... so so classy and striking! just imagine how gorgeous all your pictures will be with them!!

thank goodness you ordered well enough in advance so that the shipping issue didn't matter. it looks like they were well worth it though!
    Yes, I am glad I ordered in advance too. After being about 3 weeks late on delivery of my order, she forgot to include the rose clusters that go with my cake topper. But, they arrived within the next couple of weeks after I let her know they were missing. The "real smell" has worn off though. She must have used some sort of floral spray on them. lol...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
    seriously, i can't believe I missed this. They are sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tototally jealous lol. wow!!! great!!! did you do them yourself?
    No, I didn't do them myself... I'm not that creative, lol. I ordered them from wedideas.com.

#22 riunegrilbride2010

riunegrilbride2010
    • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

Ok I'm kinda scared now. I just ordered $350 worth of flowers from wedideas last week but my wedding is at the end of May. I was quoted April 10th for a shipping date but I'm so scared that they won't get here in time...

#23 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
      • 519 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

Beautiful flowers!! YAY it's getting closer for us April Brides...can't wait!!

#24 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
        • 483 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by riunegrilbride2010
          Ok I'm kinda scared now. I just ordered $350 worth of flowers from wedideas last week but my wedding is at the end of May. I was quoted April 10th for a shipping date but I'm so scared that they won't get here in time...
          If she quoted you Apil 10th, I'd expect them to show up no later than the 2nd week in May. Hopefully, my case was a rare case and you get your flowers right on time. I wouldn't worry too much.

#25 Mallory57

Mallory57
          • 454 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:56 PM

I'm amazed and impressed that they even smell nice!!
            35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#26 ourvm

ourvm
            • 211 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

They look amazing and it's cool that they smell like real flowers. I never thought about using "fake" flowers but these look so gorgeous - I may have to check it out.
              Are you planning on packing your flowers in your suitcase ?

#27 edielynne

edielynne
              • 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

very nice, i love them
                Mother of the Bride

#28 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
                • 483 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ourvm
                  They look amazing and it's cool that they smell like real flowers. I never thought about using "fake" flowers but these look so gorgeous - I may have to check it out.
                  Are you planning on packing your flowers in your suitcase ?
                  I'm actually just packing them up in a plastic storage container. We are driving down to Miami, FL for the wedding. I'm not sure how other brides have transported their silk flowers.

#29 Littleone77

Littleone77
                  • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

beautiful!

#30 Mere

Mere
                    • 729 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

Your flowers are beautiful! I just placed my order with Wedideas too. I so hope they get here in time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users