Photo

Flowers for your wedding ROR

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 snicks

snicks
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:18 PM

Hi Cheryl..... Best of luck with everything! May it be all you hope for! I look forward to seeing and hearing how is goes!

Take care!!
    Erica

#12 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
    • 166 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:46 PM

Yes thanks everyone. i was just going to blindly use the florist ror had. Did you guys just send them pics of what you want then they would quote you? I want a HUGE bouquet :-)

#13 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
      • 248 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:15 AM

Thank you all for this information. I am considering ROR but have not yet made my mind up. Part of this is because my budget and I know the flowers at the hotel are very expensive.

#14 snicks

snicks
        • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenna in Jamaica
          Yes thanks everyone. i was just going to blindly use the florist ror had. Did you guys just send them pics of what you want then they would quote you? I want a HUGE bouquet :-)

Hi Jenna,

I just completed my order with Jan's flowers. Audie..(the lady I have communicated with) was able to send pictures of previously made bouquets. You can also check out the bouquets on the website. To be honest, at first, I wasn't all that impressed with the pictures sent to me. After some back and forth with Audie, I couldn't be happier with my choices. I am having the flowers I totally envisioned having! I am so very happy with the communication & professionalism rec'd from Audie! She has been "super" patient with me!!! I did actually send Audie a picture of a bouquet I loved and she said she would make it for me no problem! To top it all... the price for all my flowers is extremely reasonable!!

Best of luck to you in your choices!
          Take Care

#15 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
          • 166 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

Thanks Snicks!! I'll reach out to her for sure. I have like 5 different pictures that somehow I want combined to the 'perfect' bouquet :-) At first I wasn't going to make a big deal out of the flowers, but I love flowers! And I only have 2 BM, and not using flowers for the decor so I figure I can splurge a little. Did you do any research to find out what flowers are easier for them to get, therefor cheaper?

#16 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
            • 344 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

I am using Jan Flowers. Great prices won't know about actual look until wedding. They looked great on pics.

#17 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
              • 248 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:39 PM

So does anyone happen to have pictures of flowers from Jans?

#18 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
                • 166 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by miznunu2010 View Post
                  So does anyone happen to have pictures of flowers from Jans?
                  I don't have any pics from Jan's, but what I did was make up an inspiration page with examples of what I want. She took what I sent her and sent me back a really detailed quote package with what flowers she will use. The price was right and they have been really quick to get back to me. I'm really happy with my choice to go with Jan's. I will let everyone know how they turn out after the wedding...2 months and 10 days! OMG CAN'T WAIT :-)

#19 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
                  • 938 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:39 PM

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone saw or knows what the flowers for the free bouquet at the ROR looks like. It seems like everyone goes outside of what is offered and was wondering why. Is the bouquet ugly? Are the flowers not pretty at all? Just curious. I am really not picky about the flowers that I have, I just want them pretty and am really concerned with the "free" bouquet and the ones that they charge you on the "extra" list.

Thanks!

#20 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
                    • 248 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

PM me your email info and I can send it to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users