Sign in to follow this  
nsbride2010

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

Yes, I also like to weigh myself on sick days. It does feel good to see your number drop so quickly. Now PMS days I avoid. Not so fun to see your number jump 5 lbs overnight.

St. Patrick's day this week will be a challenge... but otherwise I'm doing great this week! I hope everyone else is sticking in there.... only a couple of weeks left to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
Ugh...I'm failing miserably!! I haven't been to the gym in weeks!! Oh well...at least I'm not gaining, right!? huh.gif
Yes, I consider not gaining a huge triumph! I think I need to focus on not gaining when I'm "off diet" in the future. I've been looking at my weight over the years and although I typically gain some weight in the winter and lose a little in the summer, overall I'm trending a gain.

Speaking of triumphs, I weighed in at work today and made weight! I'm so excited, especially because there's money on the line! But, it looks like a lot of people are making their goal, so I don't think I'm going to make a big profit.

Haha, Manders, I was looking at your siggy and reminiscing. For some reason our resort is well loved by Canadians, so when we went for our site visit, I made a lot of new Canadian friends who were astonished that I knew that Newfoundland wasn't pronounced New- FOUND - Land. Yay Canada!

Def not LeAnne! Just make sure to weigh in before you eat it!! lol

I took my pic this morning, but didn't get a chance to send it in yet. I think I'm only down something like 0.2lbs! oh well...at least it's not up!