Missed:

Cougs <DQ>

Oryx <o.k.>

Futuremissbk <DQ>

sammysgirl <o.k.>

Our weekly winner is...

SheriB!thewave.gifthewave.gifthewave.gif

by the way, hope you are having fun on vacay!!smile159.gif

Our group is ever dwindling, I hope everyone left will stick it out... only 5 weeks left!!!

Whenever I think I have a good week, you ladies always put me to shame. Congratultations on the great losses!! I hope there is going to be a BL Season 9. I can't believe there is only 5 weeks left. I am definitely not going to meet my goal by then. Fortunately my wedding is still more than 8 months away. Unfortunately I will start dress shopping this month and was hoping to be down more before I started. Oh well, on the bright side, I'm down 4.5 lbs since we started.

Way to go Sheri!!!!

I had a really off week. PMSing and eating everything in sight! So Im so proud of myself..I did 24 workouts in Feb!

Only 4lbs down, as of yesterday, but slow and steady wins the raise. I did lose a few inches :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy* View Post
Whenever I think I have a good week, you ladies always put me to shame. Congratultations on the great losses!! I hope there is going to be a BL Season 9. I can't believe there is only 5 weeks left. I am definitely not going to meet my goal by then. Fortunately my wedding is still more than 8 months away. Unfortunately I will start dress shopping this month and was hoping to be down more before I started. Oh well, on the bright side, I'm down 4.5 lbs since we started.
I am totally in the same boat. My wedding was over a year away when this BL started... now it's in 11 months! I am starting to get more motivated... hopefully I'll do even better if there's a BL9.

Congrats to everyone who is down from when we started! woot.gif