Sign in to follow this  
nsbride2010

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

well, it's that time of the month so i don't think i'm going to be any kind of big loser this week. hate being a woman sometimes. but at least it means i still have time to get healthier *before* getting knocked up. cheesy.gif

i have done wii fit every day, so yay me. i know it's not much but it's a huge improvement over resting my ass on the couch all night. and i am so out of shape that somehow i *killed* my hamstrings ... with wii. talk about pathetic. guess you gotta start somewhere, right?!

oh, just a reminder ladies, weigh-in is TOMORROW!! don't forget!

queendiva, i absolutely feel your pain. my FI came home with a huge bag of mcdonald's at MIDNIGHT over the weekend, asking if i wanted any. well of course i *want* mcdonald's! should i? hell no! (i didn't ... yay me)

i almost kicked his ass tho when he plopped the bag right in front of me and then proceeded to NOT EAT IT until about 20 minutes later. i had to sit there and smell it and salivate until i finally screamed at him "are you eating it or not?! wtf?!?!"

I have had a great week! I worked out 5 days! And today I worked out twice :) I wont get my hopes up to much...being hypothyroid its extremely hard to drop a ton of weight. Unless I work out at high intensity 6 days a week, and eat like 1200 calories. Yeah Im not doing all that. LOL

Well - I have yet to start exercising...I fail big time sad.gif

And I gained a few pounds while on vacation but at least I'm still lighter than my initial weigh in since it was a night time one! wink.gif

Keep up all the amazing work ladies! I hope I can get as motivated as you guys really soon!

I had a small loss, better than nothing I guess. Exercised more than last week which is good but still not enough. So my goal for this week is again to add more gym time. Hope everyone else had a good week.

I am pretty happy with this week. I had a loss and did a little more working out. I am finding that the change in my eating habits is getting a little easier. LOTS of water. I have dropped the Coke and if I am really desperate for a lift I will have a Diet Coke - caffeine, no sugar. Still need to get more exercising in but hopefully I can add a few more this week.

Hope everyone had a good week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriB View Post
I am pretty happy with this week. I had a loss and did a little more working out. I am finding that the change in my eating habits is getting a little easier. LOTS of water. I have dropped the Coke and if I am really desperate for a lift I will have a Diet Coke - caffeine, no sugar. Still need to get more exercising in but hopefully I can add a few more this week.
Hope everyone had a good week!
Oh I love regular Coke!!! But I've decided I'd rather eat my calories than drink them....hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougs View Post
queendiva, i absolutely feel your pain. my FI came home with a huge bag of mcdonald's at MIDNIGHT over the weekend, asking if i wanted any. well of course i *want* mcdonald's! should i? hell no! (i didn't ... yay me)

i almost kicked his ass tho when he plopped the bag right in front of me and then proceeded to NOT EAT IT until about 20 minutes later. i had to sit there and smell it and salivate until i finally screamed at him "are you eating it or not?! wtf?!?!"
lol wtf, that's just CRUEL! sad.gif