Sign in to follow this  
nsbride2010

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriB View Post
I don't have any co-workers eating around me but in the evenings the tv commercials for food kill me. Couldn't they be banned, like cig adshuh.gif
I am SO with you on that one. I even FF through the commercials, but seeing it for a flash sometimes triggers my appetite. And even avoiding TV doesn't help, because the food ads are on billboards, the internet, and even FI's XBox!!

Y'all don't know how close FI and I were to ordering a late night pizza after seeing a part of a commercial last night. It took every ounce of will power I had to not get it.

Has anyone tried a colon cleanse supplement before? I am always having digestive issues so I thought i'd give it a shot... so far so good... just wondering if anyone's had any luck with this before. Maybe it's all in my head. Or maybe it's my working out and eating good. ha!

for you ladies who are asking about joining for the season, you are one week too late sad.gif

BUT...

we have a "non-competing category" for myself (who can't be in it), anyone who doesn't have a lot to lose but wants the accountability, and now, for the late joiners. You will still have to do the same thing, send e a before pic of yourself, as well as your weight on the scale. The weight on the scale will be every week, and you won't need another full body shot until the end :)

We weigh in on Wednesdays, so get ready for the next round!

On another note, I did LesMills bodypump AND Zumba this morning back to back. Bodypump seriously kicked my ACE. hahaha

Hols I will keep looking, and if I don't find it we will figure out something :)

i was awful friday night and ate several slices of pizza ... so yesterday i played wii fit for like 3 hours. no way that makes up for it, but it's something. and i have finally figured out how to be coordinated enough to do step aerobics, lol. sorry holly, there will be no hilarious videos of me tripping over my own feet.smile29.gif

and i got my wii fit age down to 33. which is 4 years younger than my actual age!! muscle.gifi kinda don't want to do a body test ever again now!wink.gif

i had an awesome salad for lunch today with apples and pistachios and low fat cheese. yum! have to make my salads different and interesting or i grow tired of them quickly, kwim?

Congrats Cougs and Holly on awesome losses this week!

I have a serious water problem sad.gif I used to drink a couple bottles every day, but have recently been drinking a ridiculous amount of soda. My goal for this week is to cut down the soda and increase the water.

Also, I am going to check into this thread everyday. I have been so busy at work, I have not had much time for BDW, but you guys are so good keeping each other on track! Hopefully, I can lose more than a pound this week!