Sign in to follow this  
nsbride2010

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougs View Post
so girls, i remembered to pack a snack today but then i ate it in the car on the way to work. i fail. haha
rofl.gif Your hilar coug!!

And seriously, some of those frozen dinners are so loaded with sodium your better off just chewing on a salt lick! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
you ate your snack!?!? ruh roh! hehe :) No worries, is there anything at the office that you can grab? My office has a snack area they periodically fill with granola bars and such, it's one of those honor system things.
nice ... a few of my friends here have *snack drawers* in their file cabinets but they are filled with tempting, bad-for-you things, so i dare not open a drawer!

however, my in-the-car snack allowed me to hold off on lunch a little longer, and lunch was something more filling than a salad today, so i'm all good. wink.gif

how is everyone else doing? i got on the scale today (yes i know you should only do it once a week but i seriously cannot help myself) and the number was lower so woot for that! just have to try to make good choices over the long weekend (which includes a baby shower with cake and many other no-nos).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
yay Lisa for progress! woot.gif I got on the scale this a.m. and it didn't change from yesterday morning sad.gif sigh....I think I need more cardio in my life and I LOATHE it!
haha well i never got on the scale yesterday (bad kathy! don't get on the scale every day!), so i don't know whether it changed from then. def different from my initial weigh-in tho! woot.gif

I have a problem with eating regularly during work. A lot of times when I'm working, I get really caught up and don't eat. Then when I get home, I'm STARVED and want to eat everything that isn't nailed down.

I don't have this problem when I work from home.... I don't know what my deal is!