BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

nsbride2010

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that despite my decent eating and such this week that my weight won't reflect that. However, I have had 2 big loss weeks, so perhaps my body will come around!

I tried the 30 Day Shred DVD and while Level 1 was a bit too basic for me, I look forward to trying Level 2. I love, love, love how fast it seems to go. It's over before you know it and is really great if you're pressed for time!

That's just it Di... since I'm not too far from my goal weight, my clothes are my biggest gauge of how I'm doing! :) I hadn't lost many pounds recently, but then when my trainer did a body fat test I was down! So I basically converted fat to muscle... which is great!

It is! I kind of didn't help things with my weigh-in by having pizza last night. Water weight and me are BFF. That said, things stayed even, so hopefully next week will be a big loss!

So I ran 6 miles on the treadmill today. That's the most time I've spent on the thing. They're oh-so-boring.