Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#71 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

mmmm Lindor chocolates.......!!! Your will power is stronger than mine, that's for sure! All it takes is one taste for me and I go off the wagon big time! I have to keep completely away from that stuff until my blood sugar is back to normal (not having sugar cravings) and then I can gradually allow a cheat here and there.

So I don't necessarily have all that much weight that I want to lose before the wedding, but I'm doing a BD shoot at the end of January and I want to be super toned! I'm not going to enter the contest but I'm still going to bug you guys

#72 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
    • 202 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

Oh, and a challenge to all of you ladies:

15 pushups every day this week! They can be modified, but do them! Tone those arms baby!!!

#73 SheriB

SheriB
      • 597 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

So I was getting back on track the last two days and then one of my clients brings me a box of fancy Callebaut chocolates today at work!! They are sooooo good. Can I manage just one a day? I think I will leave them out in the hopes that FI will eat a few...

#74 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
        • 521 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:03 AM

Whoopee! I'm in. I already started dieting on Jan. 2nd, so can't wait til the 13th! Where do we send the pics to? Do we wait til Jan 13th or can we send it now?

#75 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

WTF. My maint guy is eating DQ onion rings I want some. I should go get a salad but its to cold to travel. Ah I better go I am hungry!

#76 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

hey QueenDiva! Since I am the "head" of Biggest Loser 8 and will be the one keeping track of weight loss, you would send it to me :) In case you missed it, you would send a before picture of yourself as well as your weight on the scale. The weight on the scale will be the picture you need to send every week!

Thanks ladies, we are starting to become a big group!
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#77 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

Natasha, do we send you the start weight at any time or do we weigh on the 13th and send it to you then?

#78 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

Its up to you ladies! I think the 12th or 13th is best, since it reflects your actual weight at the start time. Thoughts?
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#79 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

I agree with you Tash!
                    Loving married life! <3

#80 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Scubadiva
                      It can be hard but I know it will pay off. A actually goes the other day. "You sucking it in?" Im like no, hahaha why? He goes you look smaller :)
                      amazing! that is so great ... keep it up holls!

tash, i am in! i've let myself go to the point that i'm extremely uncomfortable and something def needs to be done about it!

are we starting wednesday the 13th then? get ready for a gross before pic! hahahaha all i will need to do is hang it on the fridge and i'll never eat again.

p.s. manders i just read thru this thread and you had me cracking up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users