BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#641 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

Just checking in on you ladies miss you!

#642 swankster77

swankster77
    • 233 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

aaaahhhh! i left my pic at work today Can I email it in the AM?

#643 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

Sure deary, just tell me your weight in a PM or whatever and send it tomorrow morning :)

WEIGH IN LADIES!! I don't have very many, keep em coming!!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#644 SheriB

SheriB
        • 597 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:00 AM

Arrghhh...I am house sitting for my parents. I remembered to bring my computer but forgot my camera. So no weigh in pic for me this week. I will email you my weight anyways Tash for the record! I am up two pounds after my vacation last week so I am actually pretty happy with that...kind of thought it might be a lot worse!! Good luck everyone!

#645 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:23 AM

Sorry ladies, I was not able to weigh in this week. I will be back next week. So a little rant. I have been bugging FI for a year to get a treadmill for the house (he didn't think we had any room to put it). He finally agreed. We did lots of research and picked up a really nice Nordic Track one yesterday. It took about 3 hours to get it in the house and assembled (weighs 350 lbs and we took it up to the second floor), only to find out the screen is not working. Now they have told us it will be 2 weeks to get the part in and come and replace it. I am so frustrated. I was so excited to work out on it last night. Now I am so sad. However, taking it apart, taking it back and buying a new one and then bringing it home and assembling it is out of the question so I will have to wait my two weeks. Boo.

#646 Cassie

Cassie
            • 5,341 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:38 AM

ahh can't believe I forgot to weigh in yesterday... I've been so consumed in wedding planning right now that everything else gets lost. Sorry Tash!

I've been so excited we've had awesome weather the last few days though! I've been able to take our pup out for walks out on the trail. He loves it and I'm getting exercise, so it's a win win!
              Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#647 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Ugh...I wish today was Wednesday! I was sick yesterday so I thought I'd weigh myself this morning...152.6!! An all time low!!! But it's not as rewarding when it's because of being sick though...

#648 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

Tashers I'm sooooo sorry, I totally forgot about wednesday's weigh-in this week! If I'm out of the competition, I'll still pop in here to cheer you ladies on! :)

#649 Cindy*

Cindy*
                  • 2,655 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:55 PM

Manders, it is probably better it wasn't a weigh in day. If its not a weight you can maintain, it would be depressing to see the number go back up on the next week's weigh in. I hope you feel better.

#650 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:51 PM

Thanks Cindy!! And your probably right...but I was happy to see the number regardless!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users