BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#551 SheriB

SheriB
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:25 AM

Congrats everyone!

Sapphire723 - yeah, I know it will take a while to see the difference but as you say, not having that pepsi each day has gotta help in the overall!! The big difference I have noticed and my FI has commented on is my breath has improved!! No more pepsi breath as he calls it which is nice! All the sugar I guess..

#552 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:45 AM

ouu I fell off the wagon big time yesterday - it was B's birthday, and the Canada/USA game (BOOOOOOO) so we ended up overindulging... oh well, back on the wagon today!!

I realized after I looked at it that I forgot to post LadyDi and I's results at 6 weeks!

LadyDi: -1.56%
      nsbride2010: -0.38% (FMF)

hahaha anyway! thats that! lol I think we are due for some type of challenge... hmmm thoughts? Lets push harder in this last 6 weeks! :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#553 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:50 AM

I'm up for pushing harder. I have to admit, I have not been the best at working out during this challenge. I feel like my results are minimal and are not noticeable at all. I would love to be able to see a difference. So I am all for trying harder. My goal - more workouts.

#554 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nsbride2010
          ouu I fell off the wagon big time yesterday - it was B's birthday, and the Canada/USA game (BOOOOOOO) so we ended up overindulging... oh well, back on the wagon today!!

hahaha anyway! thats that! lol I think we are due for some type of challenge... hmmm thoughts? Lets push harder in this last 6 weeks! :)
          Haha, GO USA! I realized I couldn't be too mad if Canada won, because some our US teams' best players are Canadian and technically my heritage is French Canadian. I tuned in just to see the very end.

Yes, I think we need some challenge. Like one that will make a big difference. Maybe some crazy cardio?

#555 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:06 AM

hahahaha I'm up for whatever, whoever is in will be in! It will benefit anyone who does it :)

I'm marrying a French-Canadian, so we have something in common :)

#556 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:23 AM

Great job with the losses ladies!! Keep up the great job!

I really have to get my ass in gear! I just find it so hard getting motivated enough to get to the gym!! I think I'm going to give hot yoga a try on Wednesday though - wish me luck!

#557 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

I'm going to try that soon too Manders! I went snowboarding for the first time, I am SO sore but now I'm addicted!! hahaha

#558 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:44 AM

Manders, if you haven't done hot yoga before, it is hard the first time. However, it is great. When I used to do it, I definitely noticed a difference in my body. Unfortunately for me, I eventually stopped going because its an 1 1/2 class and takes me 1/2 an hour going there and another going home so I just didn't have the time to commit to it. But definitely makes a difference in your body and your flexibility. Just be prepared to sweat a lot!!!! Have fun.

#559 Cassie

Cassie
                  • 5,341 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:46 AM

Great job ladies! I also need to kick it into gear. I plan on starting the 30 day shred tonight. I just have to talk myself into it before giving in to the couch for the night, haha!
                    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#560 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:50 AM

Cindy that's what my aunt tells me... she loves it! I need a hot bath tonight when I get home, I'm still so sore lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users