Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#531 SheriB

SheriB
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:17 AM

Me too Cassie!! I have been sick a couple of days and it makes me so hungry...it is hard to be good!

I just started the 30 day shred and LOVE IT! Go for it!!

#532 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

Tash- I totally missed this week's weigh in! I've been out of town for work the past 2 nights so it completely escaped me, plus I had no scale in the hotel room haha! Sorry!
      Loving married life! <3

#533 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

Yea I missed weigh in AGAIN. I think I am out now but its ok I keep checking in on your girls. I have a million things going on. Work has picked up so much its hard for me to take my lunch and work out and lately when I have been home I have been dealing with wedding stuff and my sick family

#534 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

I can't imagine how hard it is for you to focus on this right now Hols. Enjoy the rest of your wedding planning and then you can deal with this. Keep on checking in though - we'd miss you if you didn't.

#535 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

Sorry Tashers, I forgot all about last night's weigh-in! This short week has effed me up! lol

#536 Tifany

Tifany
            • 248 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cassie
              Thanks! and glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

That just reminded me to add it to my Netflix, going to try it out
              Shutup! You can get this stuff on Netflix? NOTED.

#537 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

I'm going to post the results as soon as I get the percentages done, I was so busy yesterday! :)

Hols I can still track you in the non-competing category if you like, let me know! :)
                Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#538 *Karla*

*Karla*
                • 4,854 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

I actually lost weight this week!

#539 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                  • 888 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Karla~
                    I actually lost weight this week!
                    Because you're awesome. Duh.

So, last week, I was really surprised at how much I was down, because I had totally slacked on the gym and eaten a couple indulgent meals out -- Elephant Walk for my sister's belated Christmas present (Cambodian/French food in Boston) and the Melting Pot (Can anyone say cheese, lobster, filet mignon, and chocolate fondue in one yummy sitting?).

This week, I thought I did a lot better (healthy, home cooked meals for the most part, and grilled seafood without butter for V-day dinner out), and I was only down a little.

Anyone else feel a disconnect in their weight from weeks where they know that they weren't doing the "right" things and weeks where they did everything they should? Maybe my body spent all of this week just trying to fix the damage I did last week?

Oh, and Natasha -- don't worry about it. You're already doing us all a huge favor by taking the time to track Season 8. I don't expect you to put your life on hold to do it!

#540 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                    • 888 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:34 PM

Lisa -- does your DH do Wii Fit too? If so, is he better at it than you are?

FI is totally kicking my butt on some of the games, so one of my goals is to try to usurp his #1 Ranking.

And I don't like how my Wii keeps telling me that it's surprised that I don't fall over more often with how unbalanced I am!! Plus my avatar is way fatter than FI's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users