BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#521 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:23 PM

Way to go ladies you rock. I have been so busy I feel like crap that I dont work out as much I use to.

#522 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

Come on Hol!! You can do it!! Only 5 weeks to go chickie!!! (wowzers...your going to be a Mrs soon!!!! )

#523 Tifany

Tifany
      • 248 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:28 PM

I think I'm way up from 6 weeks ago, but I'm using it as motivation. I feel I have been way to self-defeating in everything and that does nothing but bring me down.

Way to go on the running, Cougs! Now you know you can do it! :)

#524 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          Come on Hol!! You can do it!! Only 5 weeks to go chickie!!! (wowzers...your going to be a Mrs soon!!!! )
          It is coming to fast. After the surprise lastnight there is no doubt in my mind I am marrying my best friend~

#525 Cassie

Cassie
          • 5,341 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:55 PM

way to go cougs!

Well I was up slightly this week. With v-day eating and then now being sick, I have a tendancy to let myself eat junk when I don't feel good. No excuses, I know! I think I need to look into this 30 day shred and kick it back into gear.
            Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#526 Oryx

Oryx
            • 727 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

I'm slightly down from the beginning, so I don't mind using the mid-point as motivation to kick my butt into gear! I need to go wedding dress shopping in a couple of months!

#527 Tifany

Tifany
              • 248 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cassie
                way to go cougs!

Well I was up slightly this week. With v-day eating and then now being sick, I have a tendancy to let myself eat junk when I don't feel good. No excuses, I know! I think I need to look into this 30 day shred and kick it back into gear.
                I am the same way! I feel that being sick gives me the authority to allow myself to eat junk. Hope you kick the sick soon! :)

#528 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Natasha, I just sent you my weigh in for this week.

I am down a little bit. So far I have been down each week but only little bits, I seriously need to kick it into higher gear. I would love to get on the scale and be down by like 2 lbs in one week. Hasn't happened yet but I will keep working on it.

#529 Tifany

Tifany
                  • 248 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

Ok - 30 day shred is on the way. I loved the reviews I read on here and just had to have it. Plus, I think on days when I don't have a ton of time, this will be really great!

#530 Cassie

Cassie
                    • 5,341 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tifany
                      I am the same way! I feel that being sick gives me the authority to allow myself to eat junk. Hope you kick the sick soon! :)
                      Thanks! and glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tifany
                      Ok - 30 day shred is on the way. I loved the reviews I read on here and just had to have it. Plus, I think on days when I don't have a ton of time, this will be really great!
                      That just reminded me to add it to my Netflix, going to try it out
                      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users