• 2,655 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:00 PM

Wow Malisa, that is amazing!! Congrats!

#462 BachataBride

• Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:40 PM

Way to go Malisa!!!

I haven't done fack all since last Wednesday so I hope tomorrow's weigh in isn't too bad. I swear, I'm getting into a regular routine starting tomorrow!!!!

#463 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:54 PM

tomorrow is def going to be a gain ... i fell off the wagon HARD.

but then it'll be a whole new week full of opportunities for eating right and working out so i'm not gonna dwell on the negative.

#464 SheriB

• 597 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

Very positive attitude Cougs! I am hopeful as most of the week has been pretty good. Of course tonight we had a really yummy supper and i was hungry so ate too much... oh well, at least it was healthy stuff!

#465 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:50 PM

Tash- sometimes I can fit it in on the road and sometimes I can't. It partly depends on the hotels as well. Some of them have horrible workout rooms, so when they do I just try to do various things in my room...
            Loving married life! <3

#466 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

hey ladies, I was very excited to see I finally hit my 10 lb weight loss since BL7 this morning, woot! It took awhile to get here, but slow and steady wins the race, right?!
              Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#467 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:46 AM

YAY cass!! That's the healthy way for sure!

Something is better than nothing linds!

Weigh in ladies!
                Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#468 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                • 600 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:10 AM

Great job Cass! It's a long haul.

I gained a pound this week, but my waist is the same size and I feel great. It should come off next week if I keep up what I'm doing.

I recently downloaded the 100 pushup/200 squat/200 sit-ups and 20 chin up apps. I did that for the second time yesterday, jumping rope in the rest period. Really kicked my butt. I haven't figured how to even get to 1 chin up, so this should be an interesting experiment.

#469 Sapphire723

• 888 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:36 PM

Sorry for being MIA ladies... The past week or so has been our accounting close, and I've been training for a new position, so I've been working crazy long hours. I haven't even checked BDW for almost a week now! *GASP*

Although, to be perfectly honest, I did step on the scale last Wednesday when I got home from work. I was up .1lb and foolishly thought that I should wait until I went to the bathroom to take my picture... then I fell asleep instead.

The good news? If my scale is right, it looks like I dropped a few pounds of fat in the past two weeks.

#470 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:37 PM

I am mad busy at work (was in the office by 5 am, left last night at midnight) and forgot to weigh in this morning which means a nighttime weigh in and therefore a higher weight. Oh well. With my stressful week, I am not expecting good results. For whatever reason, when I'm stressed my weight goes up even if I am eating well. The lack of sleep I guess.

Good luck to the rest of you, I know you're all working hard and getting great results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users