• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#441 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
    Well I had a 2lb gain, so guess where that takes me...back to where I started. So frustrated. Ive been trying really hard, staying within my calorie range, really pushing myself with 5 days of workouts. Some days two workouts in one day. Im very overweight for my height..so I should be dropping pounds. But when your hypothyroid its nearly impossible. Unless you eat like 1200 calories and exercise high intensity 6 days a week.

I do feel like Im getting stronger and more fit, but it still is disappointing to not see the scale move.

While feeling sorry for myself I turned to food today. And feel like crap for it. When will I learn?
    I hear ya, Melissa. I had some really awesome days this past week, and then a couple of crappy ones. I feel that I'm back on track with exercising, so now I just need to be more consistent with my eating. It must be that much tougher with hyperthyroidism. The important thing is not to beat yourself up for the past and start fresh right now! At least, that is what I tell myself. Hang in there.

Congrats to all the ladies who have met their goals this week!

#442 SheriB

SheriB
    • 597 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:31 AM

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a better week than me!! I was up .5 lbs but to be honest I am just happy it wasn't more. It was a weekend out with FI and I over ate of course. But, I am back on track now and hopefully have regained my focus. Good luck everyone!

#443 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
        holy crap Manders, you're an ANIMAL!
        Amanda - you're going crazy over there.

Keep up the good work girls.
        Really? Only 1hr of cardio for 4 days a week is good? I thought I was being a slacker! lol

#444 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Yeap didnt send my photo yet but I gained like 2lbs FACK ME

#445 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

don't stress Holls just keep up the good work!! You can do it!

Manders - lol no, I don't think you're slacking! When I lost 20 lbs two years ago, I never did more than 30 minutes of cardio in a day. I recommend to you HIIT cardio, it's super-effective!

#446 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

so who was our big winner this week?

#447 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

i just turned in my photo...sorry, tash!! i'm very surprised that i lost 2 lbs. i didnt even do anything except walk Bo everyday. i think its me keeping my eating on track. diet is the most important part for weight loss, not exercise but it is important for our health.

i so wish yummy food was good, not bad for us!

#448 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

I like Manders "keeping it light" statement followed up by "50 mins of cardio" thats REALLY good actually!

Now that BDW is back up Ican get the results posted. Hang on ladies, I'm working on it! :)
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#449 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

I'm so mad! I did the post with the results then my Internet crapped out. I will post them when I get home, promise!! Lol in manders words, "I fail" lol
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#450 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

And you still fail tash!! Still no results!! lol

Well...just shows how much I know about exercising & weight loss. I thought you had to do more than what I was planning on. Good to know I'm on track. Although, I have to say, I have not been back to the gym since Wed. Life has been BUSY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users