Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#431 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:02 PM

It was in our front yard so being a dog, he quickly smelled it and picked it up!

Feel better, Tash!!

#432 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
    • 600 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

A snake? Ewww. I'm glad to hear your dog is ok though.
      Tash - hope you feel better.

#433 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:37 PM

down again, but only by a half pound ... *sigh* ... slow and steady wins the race, right?

BUT, my wii fit age was 31 last night.

#434 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

That's right cougs!! I'm. Glad to hear Bo is doing better Di!!
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#435 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hope your puppy is ok, Diana! And I hope you feel better, Natasha.

I have had a crazy week at work... and it's only Wednesday. I'm trying to get the energy to go to the gym, but it's a tough one tonight. Lucky we have a gym right in my condo, so I can't come up with too many excuses not to go.

#436 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

Renee thats the kind of place we need to find... so we have no excuses haha
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#437 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

Well I had a 2lb gain, so guess where that takes me...back to where I started. So frustrated. Ive been trying really hard, staying within my calorie range, really pushing myself with 5 days of workouts. Some days two workouts in one day. Im very overweight for my height..so I should be dropping pounds. But when your hypothyroid its nearly impossible. Unless you eat like 1200 calories and exercise high intensity 6 days a week.

I do feel like Im getting stronger and more fit, but it still is disappointing to not see the scale move.

While feeling sorry for myself I turned to food today. And feel like crap for it. When will I learn?

#438 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

Awh Mel - I know it's so discouraging...but stick with it sweetie! Take comfort in knowing that you are most likely replacing the fat with muscle! And as shitty as it feels on the scale, know that you are doing amazing!! How do you feel? As long as you are feeling better about yourself & the clothes are feeling just a little bit bigger you are on the right track!

I went to the gym again today - I kept it light...50mins of cardio. I figure if I can do 1hr of cardio 4 days a week that's good...especially since I'm NOT a gym/exercise person!!

#439 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

woot woot, down 0.6lbs this week, which is amazzzzzzzzzzzzing for me lol
                    down again, but only by a half pound ... *sigh* ... slow and steady wins the race, right?
                    Well I had a 2lb gain, so guess where that takes me...back to where I started. So frustrated. Ive been trying really hard, staying within my calorie range, really pushing myself with 5 days of workouts. Some days two workouts in one day. Im very overweight for my height..so I should be dropping pounds. But when your hypothyroid its nearly impossible. Unless you eat like 1200 calories and exercise high intensity 6 days a week.

I do feel like Im getting stronger and more fit, but it still is disappointing to not see the scale move.

While feeling sorry for myself I turned to food today. And feel like crap for it. When will I learn?
                    awww I'm sorry Mel
                    Awh Mel - I know it's so discouraging...but stick with it sweetie! Take comfort in knowing that you are most likely replacing the fat with muscle! And as shitty as it feels on the scale, know that you are doing amazing!! How do you feel? As long as you are feeling better about yourself & the clothes are feeling just a little bit bigger you are on the right track!

I went to the gym again today - I kept it light...50mins of cardio. I figure if I can do 1hr of cardio 4 days a week that's good...especially since I'm NOT a gym/exercise person!!
                    holy crap Manders, you're an ANIMAL! lol good job!

#440 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                    • 600 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:00 AM

Don't get discouraged Cougs and Mel. You are working out a ton and that is an awesome lifestyle change. The weight will come off.

Amanda - you're going crazy over there.

Keep up the good work girls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users