Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#361 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

Ugh... I had an awful couple of days. I had some minor (mostly diagnostic) day surgery on Friday and my FI convinced me that I must eat well in order to heal quickly! So to me, that turned into eating badly and not exercising for the past few days. Anyways, lean meat and veggies for dinner for me tonight, and tomorrow will be better too...

#362 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

ugh karla, me too with the water. and there really just is no excuse for not drinking it the way we should!

oryx, hope you heal quickly and the best thing you can do now is forget the past and eat well from now on. dwelling on mistakes doesn't do any of us any good! so it sounds like you are on the right track!

sungoddess, congrats!! and thanks for popping in to root for us as well!

#363 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
      • 521 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:46 PM

Oh, wow... this is sooo hard. FI and kids get to eat whatever, and especially FI- I want to twist his neck! I do so good for days, then end up being a very naughty girl for days at a time due to someone tempting me with bad stuff. But, I've vowed to actually be a good girl from now on and FI comes in with the most luscious, chewy, moist, good-smelling brownies with praline pecans (that daughter made)... um, um gooood. Now I want pizza, brownies, orange chicken, pot stickers, an angus burger with swiss, mushrooms and bacon, rocky road ice cream.... my head is filling with an abundance of food!! I so hate being fat...

#364 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:53 AM

I believe in moderation. I don't believe in depriving yourself from foods you like. I ate a chocolate chip cookie yesterday with a cup of milk and that was enough for me. It was prob 60 calories a cookie.

Moderation is key because if you deprive yourself then you will overeat...it's like you're fixated on that certain food then bam! you ate the whole chip bag.

Willpower, ladies!

#365 *Linds*

*Linds*
          • 5,776 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

let me just report that I could not sleep last night due to the fact that my inner thighs feel like frozen rubber bands tearing every time i move!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is from a SATURDAY toning class! FML!!!! haha!
            Loving married life! <3

#366 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
            • 600 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by QueenDiva
              Oh, wow... this is sooo hard. FI and kids get to eat whatever, and especially FI- I want to twist his neck! I do so good for days, then end up being a very naughty girl for days at a time due to someone tempting me with bad stuff. But, I've vowed to actually be a good girl from now on and FI comes in with the most luscious, chewy, moist, good-smelling brownies with praline pecans (that daughter made)... um, um gooood. Now I want pizza, brownies, orange chicken, pot stickers, an angus burger with swiss, mushrooms and bacon, rocky road ice cream.... my head is filling with an abundance of food!! I so hate being fat...
              I feel the same way. I do so well at work, and then I come home and my husband has picked up a pizza, zinfandel port, and dark chocolate. While I'm still working on it, I've learned that I have to make up for it by eating a lot of vegetables at work, and saving about half of my calories for the evening. I've also learned to measure out the portions. I can have 1 piece of pizza and then fill up on veggies while my two teenage sons can have 5 slices each. It doesn't always work, but then I try to get the gym and burn up the extra calories that I didn't have the willpower to resist. Good luck - it is super tough. That's how I put on all the extra weight in the first place.

Oryx - hope you feel better.

#367 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:31 PM

Go Linds! I basically suck. I am working on increasing my water intake, but I still had 2 sodas yesterday. I have yet to step foot back in the gym since before Christmas (oops), but I think I am going to try and restart P90X this week.

#368 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

Thanks ladies! I'm better today and eating well so far. And despite how bad we were yesterday or the day before, I do believe that every minute is another chance to turn it all around and be good.

#369 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sammysgirl
                    let me just report that I could not sleep last night due to the fact that my inner thighs feel like frozen rubber bands tearing every time i move!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is from a SATURDAY toning class! FML!!!! haha!

Linds, I am in the same boat with my biceps triceps... it hurts SO MUCH! FMFL. haha
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#370 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

not to mention the fact that I've been working my butt of in the gym and eating pretty good and I was up 2 lbs this morning! obviously i'm NOT losing!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users