• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#331 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

really holly ... i mean seriously! haha i think she only stops talking long enough to stuff her face some more!

#332 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

di, is your constantly-eating-fried-chicken coworker at least fat? because it's not quite as tempting when you can clearly see the consequences, kwim?

#333 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

OMG cougs I was going to ask Di the same thing but I didnt want to come off like biatchy or anything glad I am not the only one wondering

#334 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cougs
          i feel your pain, di! my coworker who shares my office eats whatever she wants (bacon-cheese-fries, cheetos, m&ms, pizza) all day long, and just has a super-fast metabolism so she is still only about 120 lbs. i know for a fact that she never exercises. EVER. all she has going for her is that she chases after two kids when she gets home (ages 11 and 5). that, and she is constantly talking a mile a minute ... seriously she NEVER shuts up even for a second ... that's gotta burn something!
          Haha, is she young? There is no way a person can eat shyt and be skinny in her 30s & 40s. You know there is a such thing called skinny fat. They have high cholesterol...i am betting she has that. one of my friends who is skinny but she has high cholesterol.

Quote:
          di, is your constantly-eating-fried-chicken coworker at least fat? because it's not quite as tempting when you can clearly see the consequences, kwim?
          Yup, she is not in the best shape so that's my deterrent from eating whatever! But still, I want fried chicken. this will be a long year if she continues to bring yummy food to her desk.

#335 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

Way to go on the losses ladies!!!!

#336 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

haha holls is biatchy! we hungry gals usually are!

di is smokin' hot, so fried-chicken-lady's got nothin on her.

i need someone to kick my ass until i start drinking my water like i'm supposed to! honestly, it's not that difficult ... there is a water cooler right down the hall ... wtf is my problem?

#337 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                Haha, is she young? There is no way a person can eat shyt and be skinny in her 30s & 40s. You know there is a such thing called skinny fat. They have high cholesterol...i am betting she has that. one of my friends who is skinny but she has high cholesterol.
                she just turned FORTY in november!!! seriously, i've met her mom on several occasions and she is thin as well. i think it's just the metabolism and gene pool. i mean, i'm sure she must have some cellulite on her ass but she's not exactly wearing swimsuits to work. and yeah, there could be underlying health issues.

#338 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:16 PM

Quote:
                  haha holls is biatchy! we hungry gals usually are!
                  she just turned FORTY in november!!! seriously, i've met her mom on several occasions and she is thin as well. i think it's just the metabolism and gene pool. i mean, i'm sure she must have some cellulite on her ass but she's not exactly wearing swimsuits to work. and yeah, there could be underlying health issues.
                  Yeah, i forgot about my aunt...shes in her 40s and she is rail thin! I just think being skinny gives them false sense of security of never gettin fat...they easily can get heart disease by having high cholesterol, kwim? My aunt's husband had a heart attack at 40 and he is not fat at all. He had wayyyy too high cholesterol.

#339 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

T is going to the flyers game tonight which means i can spend the night alone with the wii fit!

di, you're right, if i had a big water bottle, i'd *really* have no excuse!

#340 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Yes drink more water sucks for a bit on the whole pee thing but like Di said you will get use to it! You need to since you will be prego soon cougs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users