Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#281 jamk32179

jamk32179
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

I had a small loss, but anything is better than nothing. I was happy to see I even lost weight after going out for Mexican food twice when I was back home in CA....hehe :-) May next week be even greater! Good luck ladies!
    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#282 Tifany

Tifany
    • 248 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

I need to email my weight in...but luckily it is lower. Somehow. :)

#283 Tifany

Tifany
      • 248 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Oryx
        Good work ladies! I did alright this week as well. I figure any loss is great. I am also realizing that I am most vulnerable to eat badly when I don't get enough sleep. I was exhausted yesterday at work and it was almost more than I could manage to avoid the cookies that were available during an afternoon meeting. A good sleep definitely helps.
        Oooh, that's a good thought. I'm the same way!

#284 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Oryx
          Good work ladies! I did alright this week as well. I figure any loss is great. I am also realizing that I am most vulnerable to eat badly when I don't get enough sleep. I was exhausted yesterday at work and it was almost more than I could manage to avoid the cookies that were available during an afternoon meeting. A good sleep definitely helps.
          soooo true! it's important to recognize your triggers and weaknesses and how to avoid them!

#285 swankster77

swankster77
          • 233 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

So I'm down a pound... and I've been eating pretty good for the most part and exercising like a mad woman! I have been trying to lose weight since the beginning of the year and I would think it should come off faster with the drastic changes I've made to my diet and working out pretty much every day. I want to see results!! Grr!

#286 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by swankster77
              So I'm down a pound... and I've been eating pretty good for the most part and exercising like a mad woman! I have been trying to lose weight since the beginning of the year and I would think it should come off faster with the drastic changes I've made to my diet and working out pretty much every day. I want to see results!! Grr!
              muscle is heavier than fat.

if you haven't taken measurements you should definitely do so. sometimes you'll see inches lost before noticing any difference on a scale.

#287 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hey ladies, math appears not to be my strong suit. I was trying to figure out my weight loss percentage and could not do it. Fortunately, I found an on-line calculator. I lost 1% of my body weight this week. Not a lot in comparison to what they lose on the Biggest Loser but I think its a good start.

#288 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Cindy- did you send me your weight?

There are a lot of you left to send, get on it girls!!

Attached Files

Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#289 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                  • 600 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

Just sent you mine from my phone. Let me know if you don't get it.

#290 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                    • 600 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cindy*
                      Hey ladies, math appears not to be my strong suit. I was trying to figure out my weight loss percentage and could not do it. Fortunately, I found an on-line calculator. I lost 1% of my body weight this week. Not a lot in comparison to what they lose on the Biggest Loser but I think its a good start.
                      1% is great and 1% a week for 12 weeks is 12%. This isn't your full time job and you have a completely different environment. Keep up the good job girls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users