• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#191 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cougs
    oh i love the healthy pizzas. problem being that when i make them i don't just want a slice or two. damn them for being yummy AND healthy, lol! portion control is a big issue with me!
    I am really bad at portion control when I am not dieting lol which is probably why I gained like 10 lbs over xmas

Quote:
    yeah kathy, i'm a mess. i barely remembered to grab the salad i packed up last night before i flew out the door. i was super late today! tonight i will go home and make sure i have proper nourishment for tomorrow all packed and ready to go.
    haha, well really, pre-making my work meals is the ONLY way I can diet properly...otherwise I'd just run out and get a sub or donair every day at lunch and I'm talking footlong subs, not those puny 6 inchers (omg that sounds sooo dirty!) but yeah, C and I make ALL of our lunches for the week every sunday afternoon so we don't have to worry about it during the week.

#192 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
      manders, can you do sugar-free jello? or what about low-fat string cheese? i'm at a loss for you since pretty much everything that would be a healthy snack can irritate crohn's. my friend here at work has it and struggles with weight loss because she can't tolerate much fruit/veggies/salad ... all the things that are supposed to be good for you. what a PITA ... literally.
      Ohhh...jellos & puddings are a good idea! Thanks coug!

And I too suffer from "eating my facking face off until someone has to roll me away from the table" syndrome!

#193 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

bahahaha Kathy, I thought 6 inches was normal? LOLLL

Sabbott, if you would like to send me your before pic as well as starting weight, I will be happy to track it for you! I will put your name separately from the girls who are in competition for the win, but you can see how you are doing each week. How would that work? :) Email it to me at natashanaugle@hotmail.com

I'm going to post the list tonight once I get home girls, I am so swamped at work!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#194 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

I am horrible at preparing. I should know better by now. Ive done this a thousand times before. I have a horrible headache from either lack of food, or caffine withdrawl....I was planning on going to cycling class tonight. If I go like this I know the result. Ill feel sick to my stomach by the time I get home.

Am I the only one that doesnt live and learn? Oy!

#195 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

hahaha Melissa, you are NOT alone! I never learn, I just lose and gain and lose and gain...it's probably hard on my body.

randomness but wanted to share...I drink 96oz of water at WORK every day, then I go home and drink another 64oz lol too much? (roughly that's 5 litres/day)

#196 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

Holy crap K! That's a LOT of freakin water!! you must spend your days & nights in the bathroom! I'm lucky if I get 50oz in me a day!!

#197 jamk32179

jamk32179
              • 341 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

I bring low calorie lean cuisines, around 250 calories to work with a piece of fruit. Its easy and I have no excuse as to why I can't bring lunch. I also bring a yogurt, string cheese or almonds as a snack.
                September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#198 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BachataBride
                  Holy crap K! That's a LOT of freakin water!! you must spend your days & nights in the bathroom! I'm lucky if I get 50oz in me a day!!
                  lol yeah, pretty much! :) Doesn't help that I have the world's tinniest bladder too!
                  I bring low calorie lean cuisines, around 250 calories to work with a piece of fruit. Its easy and I have no excuse as to why I can't bring lunch. I also bring a yogurt, string cheese or almonds as a snack.
                  mmmm I LOVE lean cuisines, I just can't personally justify their cost because I know I can make lunches at home for cheaper.

#199 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:48 PM

wow K that's a LOT of water! you must slosh around when you walk haha. i don't think your bladder is small, just strained ... you are *working* that bad boy to death! LOL must be why your skin is so nice tho. i need to get a nice ginormous water bottle so i can start gulping it down at work, too!

are lean cuisines expensive in canada? they can be pricey here but there are sales pretty regularly where they are only about $2 (which is waaay better than the $7-10 bucks i'd spend ordering lunch with my coworkers) so i rationalize the purchase that way. usually my lunches will be salad with a little of whatever meat we have leftover from dinner the night before.

mel, i am right there with you about never ever learning. i have been up and down more times than i can count.

#200 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

WOW K thats a lot of water! But its so good for you, thats what I am working on now (more water).
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users