Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#181 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Lisa, you don't have small snacks in between meals? I find it really helps me! :)

#182 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

The office is the worst... stay strong! People here are still bringing in leftover holiday chocolates...

#183 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

I ate two tilapias tortillas for lunch...a wheat tortilla, pieces of tilapias , a bit of shredded cheese and baby spinach. i think that's healthy, right??

i drank 25oz of water so far...my problem with water is that i'm constantly peeing!!!

cougs - you need a small snack in between meals...an apple, almonds, yogurt(as long its healthy) and etc.

#184 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:46 PM

i am normally all about the snacking (healthy snacks of course) but i came to work unprepared today. all i've got to snack on is water, lol. YUM.

it's really retarded bc i went grocery shopping and have everything i need at home. just didn't pack it.

#185 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:50 PM

lol ohhh Lisa, what are we going to do with you? :P

#186 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cougs
              tash, i will probably take a better/clearer before pic this weekend. i just had T snap one quickly last night so i'd be legit in the contest. he couldn't even bother himself to get up from where he was sitting to do it.
              Lisa, you don't have small snacks in between meals? I find it really helps me! :)
              I am a snack-oholic!! I could snack all day long. My biggest problem now is my crohns - I had another flare up this morning & am only at work because I have so much freakin work to do before vacation on Monday. It's really hard for me to eat healthy & not irritate my crohn's. ie, if I eat too much of the same thing (healthy or unhealthy) it causes a flare up. I contribute this fare up to the carrots & celery I've been eating this week. Any suggestions for snacks that are easily digestible - I eat yogurt, but can't do nuts, or veggies apparently. I'm at a loss here. I'm tired of being sick....

#187 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:12 PM

hmmm, let me think about that one Manders!

Oh and Cougs there is a really good recipe for a low-cal pizza on sparkpeople.com, I will find it and post it here later! That, and a recipe for a salsa chicken I tried the other day that was AMAAAAAAZING!
                Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#188 sabbott

sabbott
                • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hi there -- I'm a newbie and it looks like I might be mere hours too late to join BL8 -- any way I can still participate for fun and motivation even if I can't officially win??

#189 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

oh i love the healthy pizzas. problem being that when i make them i don't just want a slice or two. damn them for being yummy AND healthy, lol! portion control is a big issue with me!

yeah kathy, i'm a mess. i barely remembered to grab the salad i packed up last night before i flew out the door. i was super late today! tonight i will go home and make sure i have proper nourishment for tomorrow all packed and ready to go.

manders, can you do sugar-free jello? or what about low-fat string cheese? i'm at a loss for you since pretty much everything that would be a healthy snack can irritate crohn's. my friend here at work has it and struggles with weight loss because she can't tolerate much fruit/veggies/salad ... all the things that are supposed to be good for you. what a PITA ... literally.

#190 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

oh btw my salad was delish! T made homemade salad dressing that totally looked like poo, lol, but tasted fantastic! hope it wasn't loaded with cals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users