Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#171 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:57 PM

Thats a great idea Malisa, post that stuff!! :)

Did I get your pictures? I'm getting sleepy, and I have got a bunch today haha
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#172 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
    • 600 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

Just sent it to you. My hubby always takes the worst pictures of me. I always look drunk and half asleep. Since he used to be a professional photographer, I know he's doing it just to get my goat.
      Thanks!

#173 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
      • 115 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

Ok Tash I just emailed my (horrible) pictures to you..........Lets do this LADIES !!!

#174 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:33 PM

I am going to post the list of all of those girls who sent me pics this afternoon once I get a chance to breathe at work... hehe
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#175 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:39 PM

Thanks again Natasha for taking the time to host! And looking at our horrible pictures, haha. We really appreciate it :)

~RenĀ©e

#176 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Malisa
              Just sent it to you. My hubby always takes the worst pictures of me. I always look drunk and half asleep. Since he used to be a professional photographer, I know he's doing it just to get my goat.
              Thanks!
              lol awww, I have the same problem...only my hubby is NOT a photographer. :)

#177 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

tash, i will probably take a better/clearer before pic this weekend. i just had T snap one quickly last night so i'd be legit in the contest. he couldn't even bother himself to get up from where he was sitting to do it. the lighting and angle are awful. i'll set a timer on the camera or something i guess!

also, you were super sweet telling me to quit all the "ughs" hehe

so ladies, my office-mate ordered this amazing smelling garlicky white pizza and is eating it right next to me. i'm drooling and my stomach is growling like mad, haha! what a biatch.

#178 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cougs
                  so ladies, my office-mate ordered this amazing smelling garlicky white pizza and is eating it right next to me. i'm drooling and my stomach is growling like mad, haha! what a biatch.
                  lol FYL Lisa, that's why I HATE working in an office...everyone's food always smells amazing.

#179 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:24 PM

i am actually pretty excited about the salad i brought (has turkey and feta in it--YUM!), but i don't want to eat it just yet because then there will still be too many hours between now and when i get to eat dinner, kwim?

#180 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

Afternoon losers! I am starving right now but way to busy with my reports. I think I may munch on an apple. :)
                      Cougs DO NOT TOUCH THE PIZZA, yay for a salad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users