Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#151 SheriB

SheriB
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

Okay, pics sent. Sorry Tash!! I went with the workout top so I could see the flabby tummy and look at it every week to remind myself what I am doing here!! Bring on the challenges!

#152 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

Ahhhh shit, is today the first official weigh-in? I suck! Tash, I can tell you what my scale said this a.m. or I can take a pic of it tonight...when's the cut off?

#153 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:42 PM

haha kathy you have until midnite tonight! stop trying to weasel your way out of this!

#154 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          Does anyone have a way to post a weight loss ticker that you can just double click on it & update it? I don't want to have to create a new one everytime I need to update it
          i'm pretty sure if you have created an account with ticker factory all you need to do is bookmark the edit ticker page ... and then you'll just need your password to update your saved tickers, right?

#155 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
          • 202 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

Hey guys, good luck on your first day! I'd recommend also doing measurements for sure. When you start to lose weight, you may get discouraged if you don't see numbers moving in the direction you want! Measure these spots:

Right Bicep at its widest point
            Chest across the nipples
            Waist at its narrowest point
            Waist 1" below the belly button
            Hips at widest point
            Right thigh also at its widest point

Tash, I'm going to email you a great spreadsheet I made to track my client progress. When I started working out I was part of jillianmichaels.com and we'd do challenges like this one all the time. It's actually why I became a trainer! It'd be cool for you to post it each week so the gals can see where they're at and how well they've done!

Here's my 3 biggest tips, which I've given before but just a refresher:

DON'T DRINK YOUR CALS! PERIOD! This includes juice people!! Milk's ok.
            CUT OUT STARCHES! Pastas, white breads, potatoes. I know it sounds terrible, but the reason you crave them is because your body's sugar levels aren't balanced. Starch turns to sugar instantly when you eat it, spiking energy levels and making you feel satisfied. Never lasts though! Cutting them out will stop cravings and you'll start eating when you're actually hungry.
            DRINK LOTS OF WATER! It'll help you feel satiated and you'll be less inclined to munch away.

Oh, and I know it sounds simple but EAT SLOW and stop eating when you feel full! Your body takes 20min to register that you're full, so it's very easy to over-eat.

Don't forget those crunches - 25 each day this week!

Have a good day!

#156 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

For my ticker manders I click on it on my siggy and it pulls right up. i need to enter my password and than I update it and BAM changed in my siggy!

#157 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

Hey Manders,

I noticed that I can click on my ticker thingy but not yours -- when you put it into your signature, does it start with [/url=http//... and end with [/img]
                [/url] ?

Maybe the type of link is the key?

To Moonpalacebride -- thanks for the tips! I will take you up on those crunches this week. (I pretended that I didn't see the push-up challenge... I hate push-ups! lol)

#158 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cougs
                  haha kathy you have until midnite tonight! stop trying to weasel your way out of this!
                  Hey Manders,

I noticed that I can click on my ticker thingy but not yours -- when you put it into your signature, does it start with [/url=http//... and end with [/img]
                  [/url] ?

Maybe the type of link is the key?
                  Hmmm...I did put the entire link in & did a preview & saw the text (not image)...I'm going to try it again!

#159 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                  • 888 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

Okay, I sent in my pictures. The good news is I don't look as bad as I thought I did from the front. But, the side and the back are... lumpy is saying it nicely.

#160 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

yep, you have till midnight!! HAHAHA Lisa you were thinking the SAME thing as me lol

oh and Renee, I adore your ticker... bahahaha

and Sheri, I like the way you think! I am doing the same thing and putting it on my fridge, no joke!!
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users