Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#141 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

Okay I have set in my before and scale pictures. Poor Natasha. I am also going to take my measurements so that I can compare them with my measurements at the end of the 12 weeks. Hopefully there will be a whole lot of lost inches. Good luck everyone.

#142 Cassie

Cassie
    • 5,341 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

Tash - do you prefer the pics being sent to your email? Last season I just sent them in PM on here.

I just did tshirt and shorts for my pic. Oh and I forgot about the pedi also, sorry for my nasty feet, ha! I'll get on that this weekend!

Good luck ladies!
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#143 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cougs
        crap i forgot about getting a pedicure today! haha!
        I'm getting mine this evening!! No way I'm having Tash look at my ugly half painted from months ago toes! LOL

#144 swankster77

swankster77
        • 233 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

Okay don't mind me I'm a little slow :) is there a way to send the pictures without uploading them to a site like photobucket first?

#145 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:42 AM

you girls can send them to me however you like :) Cass if you wanna send them PM feel free, or you ladies have the option of my email. I posted it a couple pages back, but since today is WEIGH-IN DAY #1 I will re-post it: natashanaugle@hotmail.com

And on the topic of clothes to weigh in with... whatever you are comfortable in, but enough that I can see your size as shape.

P.S. ENOUGH WITH THE THUNDER THIGHS COMMENTS! Although it made me giggle, since I thought of "The Last 10 Pounds" opening credits... CDN girls will know what I mean! Thunder thighs with muffin tops and bingo arms... hahaha

But, THATS WHY we're here!! Anyone up for a water challenge today??
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#146 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

I've been a member for a year & a half & haven't found a way yet....so I don't think so!

Does anyone have a way to post a weight loss ticker that you can just double click on it & update it? I don't want to have to create a new one everytime I need to update it

PS. I've lost 3lbs since Jan.1! And all I've done really is add in daily glasses of grapefruit juice (not cocktail!)

#147 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                But, THATS WHY we're here!! Anyone up for a water challenge today??
                Sure! What's the challenge?? I could use some help dropping a few extra pounds before vacay on Monday!

#148 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

For all the ladies out there with thunder thighs and "junk in the trunk", it may not be as bad as it seems... See this story: Junk in the trunk could be good for the heart - Healthzone.ca

So while I am motivated to get fit and healthy, at least my trouble areas may not be so horrible, health-wise.

I'm up for a water challenge today, or anything else!

Good luck ladies!

#149 Tifany

Tifany
                  • 248 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

I took the photos and will upload when I get home. EEEEEK!

#150 jamk32179

jamk32179
                    • 341 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

Lets do the water challenge!! I also took my measurements because sometimes you see more change with inches than pounds. Just a little extra motivation! Good luck ladies!! Let the fun begin!!
                      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users