Photo

Getting married in 15 days... can't get a straight answer!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

I know i'm a bit late to the party but i wanted to add that we didn't pay for anything with cash. We paid the entire thing by credit card (visa or m/c, can't remember which!) we did have to do 2 separate transactions though. Extras that we paid for are flowers and steel drum band.

As for making your own beach reception, i am not sure if you'll have access to power if you do it on your own. The normal area where they set up the beach party is right below a bar and the show stage. THere is easy access to beverages (which they don't want you bringing the glasses on to the beach) but you will hear the shows as well. I would think that hanging out by the pool would be a little quieter but it is further from the open bars.

#12 sweetluna

sweetluna
    • 183 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:26 PM

Thanks everyone. I didn't realize they also set up chairs/tables for you. I thought the fee was only for the bar. It makes sense now and I still have time to add it to the budget. Thanks!!

#13 CherylMc

CherylMc
      • 211 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by isaidyes
        This is good to know. I never even thought that we couldn't pay for everything with Visa! Ugh, I hate travelling down there will all that cash
        I know what you mean - we are brining cash and I hate to travel with it too! Have a great time!

#14 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
        • 417 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:13 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I will have to figure out how much cash we will need...

#15 Andilea

Andilea
          • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

thanks so much for the info!! I can't believe how fast time is going...only 9 more weeks!
            Andrea

#16 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
            • 166 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:17 PM

I'm so nervous about the cash. I got the big package from the photog and he only takes cash. yikes...so scared. So if you get travelers checks and lose them, is it like losing cash??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users