• 196 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:33 PM

Welcome!! Happy Planning:)

#13 lisa_k

• 113 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by jjvan
        Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and getting married in Tulum on June 12, 2010. After a lot of on-line research my fiance and I found most of the resort packages to be too expensive or too crowded for us. We decided to rent a secluded beach house near the bioshpere and have the ceremony on the beach right outside with the reception in Hechizo, a fabulous restaurant a short distance away.

Now I have to find a florist, a photographer and someone who rents sound equipment, chairs for the beach, and decorations. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks for any help you can give!!

Hi Johna,

I am getting married at Ana y Jose in Tulum, so I have gotten all of my recommendations from them and used this site to read reviews and to help with the decision. We are using Vanessa Jaimes for our florist and Claudia Rodriguez for our photographer. They both have had some great reviews on this site. As for the equipment, chairs, etc., we are renting that right through Ana y Jose so I can't help with recommendations there.

Best of luck to you. Tulum is gorgeous :-)

#14 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
        • 2,015 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

Congratulations Johna and welcome to the forums! Tulum has some fantastic locations and we are sure you will love your "out of the resort" wedding.
          As for suggestions... we have worked along side Doremix a couple times and they do a fantastic job with DJing. They have a light dance floor and I have yet to see a reception that they didn't get up dancing with great music.
          Best of luck with all your plans.
          Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
          Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
          Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
          Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#15 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:42 PM

hi, congrat's & welcoe to the forum

#16 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hi Johna,
            Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users