Grooms & Groomsman... wedding attire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chrissytina924

• 145 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:00 AM

So i want to kno whow you girls decided what the guys in the wedding party & the groom will where... i tried searching online but i dont know where to really go and buy the outfits.. I am looking for something very light.. beige linen pants and white shirt.... any sugestions on how you girls went about deciding on what the guys will wear??
    Edward & Christina
    Melia Caribe Tropical
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    June 26th, 2010

#2 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
    • 110 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:19 AM

Beach Wedding Attire & Dresses, Linen Wedding Pants, Shirts, Guayabera, Hawaiian, Havana, and Linen Suits

I just discovered this website and thought it was pretty good. You can order swatches of all of the colors to make sure that the shirts will definitely match the dresses.

I havn't ordered anything from them yet but probably will down the road.

#3 moonpalacebride

• 202 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

I also found some reasonable men's stuff at Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits.

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:32 AM

I suggest using the search feature at the top tool bar; I just typed groom attire and all the threads below (in addition to many others) came up.

Additionally you may want to ready peoples planning threads as it almost always includes the grooms attire and where it was purchased.

#5 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

Closing this thread since it has been discussed at length...

ETA: thanks for doing the research Erika, I merged a bunch of those threads...

#6 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:27 AM

in addition to searching, you will notice that we have conveniently gathered many of the useful/popular threads in the "sticky" section of each sub-forum. for example, here is the sticky for this sub-forum: http://bestdestinati....-photos-33890/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users