Photo

Any Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides out there???

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Just a quick reminder that the wedding webinar for The Beloved and Excellence Resorts is tomorrow @ 9:00am PST. (click link for more info)

If you have not registered, there are a few spots left.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#42 shelleyanderic

shelleyanderic
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hi everyone! We've decided to have our wedding at ERC in November 2013 after looking at a bunch of places and narrowing it down to Dreams Tulum or here and are so excited. We have a few more questions for Gloria, who has been very quick and helpful already and then we will be booking our date.

Thanks for all the information on here, it really helped us make our decision!

Quick question though, we really want our reception outdoors. Does anyone know of any links to photos of receptions at Agave, Lobster House or on the beach? We really are leaning towards the Lobster House but can never find any pics of an event there.

#43 ampanda52

ampanda52
    • 95 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hi Shelley! 

I'm getting married July 27 2013 at ERC.  Gloria sent me some pics of the beach and Gibraldi Square.  I can email you everything she sent me if you want to pm me your email address.  Best of Luck!

Mandy

#44 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
      • 34 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

Would you mind sending me the pics she sent you as well?  I'm getting married July 6th!  I'll pm you my email.  Thank you!!

-KayLynn

#45 ampanda52

ampanda52
        • 95 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

I'll send you the pics!  Enjoy!

Mandy

#46 stacey8017

stacey8017
          • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Hi Mandy,

Congrats on your wedding! This is my first post on BDW... I just recently joined and haven been reading through posts. I haven't seen too much about Excellence Riviera Cancun... not sure if I am not looking in the right places or its just not that popular. Anyways, I am getting married there July 22, 2013! How is your planning coming along? Have you made all of your decisions for locations of everything, package, decorations, etc? I am not sure if I am really behind, on point, or super far behind?

Stacey

#47 stacey8017

stacey8017
            • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hi Ladies!

So I am new here on BDW... I actually tried to reply to someones post a few minutes ago and it didn't work. So I figured I would try this way...

Anyways, congrats on everyone's upcoming weddings! I am also getting married at ERC... July 22, 2013! I am pretty sure someone else is getting married the same week which is pretty cool!

I was just wondering where everyone is at with their planning? I'll admit, although I chose a destination wedding for simplicity and fun, I am a bit of a freak about making sure everything is in place. So I'm wondering if you have picked your locations for everything, packages, decided on decorations, if you're doing OOT bags and have started anything, etc? Just trying to figure out if I am behind, on point, or ahead of the game?

Hope to hear from some ladies soon!

Stacey

#48 Lyman

Lyman
              • 262 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Congrats stacey8017 ! and welcome to our forum community :) with all the resources of everyone here available to help you, it's sure to make your decisions and planning process go smoother and easier ! 

Wishing you all the best with your incredible journey ahead.........Cheers :)

#49 ampanda52

ampanda52
                • 95 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Stacey,

I sent you a pm!

Mandy

#50 SweetFire

SweetFire
                  • Vendor
                  • 330 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Congratulations Ladies!!

The Excellence Riviera Cancun is a beautiful resort with loads of visually stunning backdrops!  Check out Lori's 2 latest weddings at ERC for examples of a beach ceremony and a pier ceremony!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users