Take a hike, tiger woods!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

Ok, so this is really sort of after the fact, but......

I feel terrible for his beautiful wife, Elin, the children, and the rest of his family to tell you the truth, and I'd love to just once turn on an entertainment news show without the headline story being this philandering putz!

Haven't they suffered enough embarassment without another one of his flavor o' the week/stripper mistresses coming forward for her pathetically earned 15 minutes of fame?!?!

I say, so what if he's a world-class athlete -- he's also a world class A-hole, and this nonsense has got to stop! Can anyone image how mortifiying it is for a wife (celebrity or not) to find out that her husband has cheated (UNPROTECTED!) with over a dozen women, and then the whole world gets to know about it? I truly can't imagine, and I say she should get more than the $300 million I've heard she's going to get in the divorce.

So, take a hike, Tiger Woods, and be sure to take your ho-train with you! Hopefully the media will realize that it's time to let your family begin to heal!

#2 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

agreed x's 987675647543574598790898765744323245687
      Loving married life! <3

#3 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

I know a dozen of this won't be enough for Tiger's wife. Definitely feel bad for her and her two kids.

#4 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

RIGHT ON, LADIES!!

You know, it's morons like Tiger (and his twisted, selfish mentality) that have the divorce rate in the US up over 50% -- people that cheat must think marriage is a joke!! I wonder if he ever took his vows seriously at all or if he just wanted to paint a picture of the "perfect American family" to get even MORE outlandish endorsement deals....it's a damn shame!

#5 moonpalacebride

• 202 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:49 AM

It's absolutely rediculous!! Apparently he's still seeing one of them!!!!!!! What a LOSER. Aren't they calling him "Cheatah" Woods these days??

#6 CristiandJamie

• 445 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:24 AM

"Cheatah" Woods... LOL... that is a good one!
              Cristi & Jamie
              http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#7 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:16 AM

I am definitely tired of hearing about it. Elin must wish she kept her job as a nanny and never dealt with his trifling behind! How embarrassing!
                Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#8 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:43 AM

She should take the kids and go to the house in sweden...that's what i would do! Leave his cheating ass in the states and don't look back!

#9 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:25 AM

I, like all of you, am so tired of hearing about it. My FI loves ESPN & that seems to be all they talk about, drives me nuts. No one knows what their marriage was like but them but if you want to be unfaithful it's best just to leave the marriage rather than hurting someone like this.
                    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#10 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:51 AM

He shouldn't have got married in first place if he wants a different steak every week!

Poor Elin but hey she's going to get millions so she's not going to walk away with nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users