Past or future Melia Caribe Tropical Brides out there!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 jessandeamon

• 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

Hey girls! All very exciting! Who are your WC's?

#12 laurabrea78

• 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:46 PM

Hi Ladies!

My date is June 6, 2010...I am getting married on the beach with my cocktail reception in the garden gazebo and my dinner in one of the restaurants. I ould love to hear from some of you past brides..

#13 Gina89

• 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

I'm getting married at Melia April 29, 2010. I haven't decided yet if I will be having my ceremony at the Garden or Beach gazebo. I would love to see photos of ceremonies at either location and/or feedback if you have been married there.

#14 ali.jeff2011

• 31 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows what the wedding packages are like or where I can find that information I believe that there will be 40-60 ppl there any help would be greatly appreciated.

#15 mareW9

• 159 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hey ali.jeff2011 - my fiance and I just came back about 2 weeks ago from visiting Melia and Laura gave us printouts of the new packages - there are a lot of changes - there are Tides packages for 35 and 50 guests with some extras included and Tropical Fairy Tale packages for 75 and 100 guests - also with some extras included - (although I think the cost is probably pretty close to the same). The alcohol prices changed too - $6/$12/$18 now - went down some. I don't have the information with me and only got a hard copy but feel free to send me any questions if you want me to look something up in the packet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users