- Full kitchen so we can make meals, make margaritas, eat leftovers, etc.
- The grounds and the pools of Casa del Mar are beautiful (so I hear...)
- Privacy! No hallways or elevators or anything. Just walk up to the front door and it's like having your own little apartment.
- Great value. If we wanted an equally nice hotel room, I think we'd be paying about $100/night more. Which leaves more money for eating out/activities!
- No luxury hotel things like room service, housekeeping, etc.
- I've heard there is tension between hotel/condo people at Casa del Mar. This is my biggest worry but I am prepared to just let things roll off my back. And have another margarita! lol