Dreams hotel fun slideshow

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
  • Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:52 PM

I wanted to post this slideshow because I thought you girls might wanted to see a fun slideshow. It took me longer to make because I had put more attention to the rhythm.

(Dont expect a slideshow like this too often, very hard to make).

I did not ask the bride of this wedding if she wanted a fun slideshow so I am hoping she likes fun slideshows.

www.juancarlostapia.com/jana/index.html

Artist: BarlowGirl
    Song: No one like you

#2 cessyboston

cessyboston
    • VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

your amazing juan......thsnks for sharing love your work
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#3 Kseif

Kseif
      • 44 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

That is awesome!

I love the song you put it to :-)

#4 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

Considering that the bride NEVER stopped smiling during the entire wedding, I think it's safe to assume she is a fun person who can appreciate a fun slideshow :) nice work!

#5 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:23 PM

Juan as always your pictures are amazing! Loved the music that went with this too! Can't wait until next year and I can watch my slideshow from you!!!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

that was so fun to watch, it really made it an upbeat slideshow - and they definitely seemed like a fun couple. she had a drink in her hand the majority of the time! :)

nice work, Juan!

#7 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
              • 714 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:43 PM

Jed and I loved it! I am sure the newlyweds will love it too Juan!!! Beautiful beautiful shots! And you are right, it was very upbeat and a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica and Jed

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:26 AM

Yet another great slideshow.. Great job again Juan, course your really making it hard for me, I'm as Sarah would put it "about to have a seizure with anticapation" for our pics.. :-)

#9 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
                  • Banned
                  • 130 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TammyB
                    Yet another great slideshow.. Great job again Juan, course your really making it hard for me, I'm as Sarah would put it "about to have a seizure with anticapation" for our pics.. :-)
                    hahaha, sarah emailed me and told me about your possible zeisure. I am constantly thinking about your photos (just about every single day) I am going as fast as possible I promise.

The slideshow you just saw was from a wedding I had on May 14 and the groom emailed me a little furious because he wanted the photos now!!! so I had to do those pronto! I am doing another wedding right now and I will finish it today and I will probably finish another smaller wedding also today.

And I will analize if I can skip another wedding that I had before yours so that you can have your photos. But sshhhh dont tell the other bride. (I am sure nobody will read this but you)

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

ROFL, Juan your great.. I know how extremly busy you are so I understand.. Maybe some teaser pics to tie us over.. lol Seriously though I know you put alot of time in your pictures so give yourself time to work your magic..:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users