Photo

Melia Caribe and Outside Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 laurabrea78

laurabrea78
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:52 PM

I can also confirm that there is no charge (outside of the day pass) as per my WC. They recently changed their policy.

#12 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
    • 48 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

Hi there.

i been shooting on melia last weekend and previews weeks before and my clients just pay for the day pass.
      it"s quite rare all the rumors here..didn't hear if anybody paid it anytime..

all the best..

#13 Leslaine

Leslaine
      • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

hello everyone! i heard the indoors photographers are incredible! the wedding coordinators can give you samples, and also they gave me this contact: leslie.lopez@arrecifestudio.com, and she send you lots of samples of their work.
        Also i know they have their office inside of the resort, and i think that is a good option right?

#14 Leslaine

Leslaine
        • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by laurabrea78
          I can also confirm that there is no charge (outside of the day pass) as per my WC. They recently changed their policy.
          but why take outside vendors when you can work with arrecife studio? i heard they are very good, ask the coordinators to send you samples of their work!

#15 Leslaine

Leslaine
          • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

check with your coordinator, ask about Kara pictures. she works wonderfull!a friend of mine take her pictures with Kara and posted on facebook, are just breath taken

#16 Arrecife DR

Arrecife DR
            • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

We are proud of being the inside provider of Melia Resorts in Punta Cana, do not hesitate contacting us anytime!

#17 ksnbjs14

ksnbjs14
              • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

I am leaving to go to Melia tomorrow for my wedding. I am having an outside vendor for photography/video. They told me I could book them as a minimum of 3 night stay and would be able to bypass the vendor fee.

#18 kcole123

kcole123
                • 850 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
                • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

hi @ksnbjs14

I am also getting married at Melia next year and they told me the same thing. They are charging the $1000 fee unless you want to book them for the 3 day stay at their hotel and this will waive the $1000 fee.

Good luck at your wedding. I am sure it will be beautiful. Remember to show us some pics when you are back.

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users