Kool Beach Club Playa Del Carmen
Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:36 PM
- You can have your reception till 2am here
- Your reception cannot start until 7pm because they close at 6 to the public and then need an hour to finish setting up for private events
- Lilliana is the event coordinator there but you still need to get all your own vendors
- She can assist you with getting your information from other vendors
- I was told for us there is no rental fee because we are having 80 plus guests
- I am not sure if there is a fee and how many guests you have to have in order not to have the fee
- I am fluent in Spanish and managed to make connections on our site visit with lots of vendors so I booked all of the vendors myself. This was huge for us because I was able to negotiate quite a few prices.
- Also you should know Kool has a policy where you have to go through them for music and use their dj, we got quoted $1,045 for 5 hours and it included all kinds of special equipment. This of course is the 2009 rate.
- Another huge plus for us was you don’t need a dance floor; they have a large raised stone patio surrounded by lounge areas. It is right next to a pool that they fill with candles and the bar is also right there. This meant another savings; we don’t need to rent lounge areas.
- I love the food at this location. On our site visit we ate lunch a lot here. We went with a buffet rather than a sit down because we want something more informal
- We chose the Grilled Buffet which goes for $30 Per Person and we chose the #2 National Open Bar for5 hours for $38 per person (these are 2009 rates)
- If anyone would like the menu and open bar options please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send everything on. I have to 2010 rates as well.
- Also with this location you have to rent the linens. I got the linens through Liliana at Kool and for 100 people the total came to $750
- We did hire wedding planner Yazmin De La Mora for the day of our wedding so I don’t have to worry about anything
- Here is a list of my vendors:
Kool Beach Club
KOOL - Restaurant bar by playa tukan
Liliana – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna
Ivan Gomex – DJ Doremixx
Marvin Jose Ku Kinil
.::: Maya Dise±o Floral Profesional :::. Flores y Plantas Ex³ticas
Yazmin De La Mora
Yazmin De La Mora - Weddings & Catering
Ultra femme Avenida 5a Norte Lt. 15 Loc. 1 Mza. 27 entre calle 12 y 16 Centro
Playa del Carmen, 77710 Mexico
+52 984 803 4661
more to come.....
We are doing our ceremony and cocktail hour at the Royal and are having a mariachi band lead is to Kool for the reception
Please don't hesitate to ask if anyone has any questions
- Cangels likes this
Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:07 PM
Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:58 PM
May 14, 2011
Bride and Groom +37 booked and counting!!
Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:33 PM
Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:33 PM
I'm just wondering if you know the pricing for your wedding cake? I'm not very fond of the cakes at The Royal and being a cake decorator myself, I want something spectacular!
Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:15 PM
Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:38 AM
Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:02 PM
Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:46 PM
Can I ask how you've liked working w/ Yazmin so far? What exactly will she be doing for you (versus Liliana)? I'm also considering getting a WC for the day of the wedding just to be sure all details are handled, but I'm not clear as to what they would do specifically...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users