for anyone that didn't get gel/acrylic nails

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:09 AM

Yeah, I don't know why. On my feet, I feel like it's such a clean look and matches everything. But on my hands I feel like it's kinda plain. I don't know why, cuz I always like it on other people, but it's so blah on me.

Originally Posted by nsbride2010
    I have really soft and brittle nails, but I am hoping to grow them out!! The mani closer to the date sounds better to me, it will be fresher!

Carly - really? Only on your feet not your hands? I have never had one on my toes, it looks pretty nice though! Maybe that will be my next endeavor!

#22 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
    • 531 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

I am getting a mani/pedi two days before we leave. I am just going to get a neautral colour on my hands, and a french on my toes. Lucky for me my best friend is an esthetician, so she is going to re-paint my nails the day of the wedding to freshen them up.
      I am sure you will look beautiful regardless of your nails Lisa! Everyone will be looking at your beautiful dress!!!
      Mrs. Young

#23 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
      • 151 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:36 PM

I had acrylic nails done. But if you want to leave yours natural a french mani always looks nice.

#24 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

Have any of you went with Acrylics & they held up for about 4 days? We are leaving on a Tuesday & not getting married until Saturday. My nails are always brittle & breaking
          Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#25 Rainfall

• 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:16 PM

I think i will do my own french manicure as they always chip within hours/days. I havn't decided if I want to do my own or go to the salon and do it tho. Great idea on the flowers Erika I may steal the idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users