Photo

oh no! std oops!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:19 PM

I just realized i put the wrong wedding website address on my already sent out save the dates! What should i do now??!!

#2 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:21 PM

could you send a follow up note on a blank card or have ones printed by vista print that just say something about your error and have the correct website? Or email your invitees if you have their addresses.
      Loving married life! <3

#3 becks1581

becks1581
      • 477 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:22 PM

Do you have everyone's email address? If so, I think that emailing the correction would be the easiest solution. For non-email ppl, you could always send a little postcard. Vistaprint offers great deals, sometimes they're even free.
        Def don't stress though. Little mistakes like this happen in everyone's wedding, and your guests will understand.

#4 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

That's what I was going to say...get the free 100 postcards from Vistaprint and send out a correction....in the meantime...e-mail those for whom you have an e-mail address.

#5 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
          • 330 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

Yeah i was thinking i could send a simple follow up. But I dont know what I should have it say.....obviously the right address ;-)
            I only have a few email addresses so that one is out. I just sent my save the dates last week ughhh!

#6 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
            • 330 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

i actually found this really cute photo on google of a starfish on the beach with a santa hat and sunglasses, so it will be like a christmas card! I'll post the pictures when I finish!

#7 Fruitcrush

Fruitcrush
              • 41 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

See if you can get that website you put on the std's and create a new one very quickly with a link to the actual site?! (I know, cheesy)

Adriana

#8 vlynnw

vlynnw
                • 6,003 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:51 PM

I agree have something printed from vista print or send an email to everyone.
                  Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#9 jamk32179

jamk32179
                  • 341 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:50 PM

OMG I did the same thing, although the save the dates weren't sent yet. We are doing message in a bottle invites which required us to print and burn the STD's all over again!!! Just send a note card. People will understand, it is a simple mistake.
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#10 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:06 PM

Yeah email is the way or a postcard from visaprint!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users