Photo

Anyone else having this problem?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • 821 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:37 PM

My group gets $20 off per person, per night if they book by April. SO, I am just going to hold them to that! If they want it cheaper, they have to book by then. Gosh, this is going to stress me out I know!!!

#22 baj

baj
    • 1,555 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:13 PM

yes, I have found that most of my friend s and relatives are waiting until after the new year to see if prices come down before they book. 10 booked so far and we get married in March.

#23 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kelie11
        Its soooo fustrating!! I just don't want to hear it when the price gets higher and higher and then they as me how I got my roundtrip flight for $250...

Btw..anyone know how to put a picture in all of your posts??
        Go to the User CP area on BDW and click on your signature and upload your picture :)

#24 dimplz05

dimplz05
        • 214 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:08 PM

I would not worry!! I am getting married May 7 and I still have two of my bridesmaids who have not booked! I gave everyone a deadline of November 30th to book in order to get the special rate and I think that scared my guests because I got like 10 rooms booked that week! I wouldn't worry but you may have to start calling everyone and letting them know that you might lose that rate if they dont book! Hang in there!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users