Photo

vdaybride's BD Teaser pics are in! A little worried

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 vdaybride

vdaybride
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:48 AM

I received my BD teasers today. I enjoyed the shoot. I was super late getting there, as a result my session was not as long as it should have been. She managed to take 119 shots in a little over an hour. I chose 50 of the 119 for my album.
    The problem is this... Before the day of the shoot, I told my photographer that I don't normally wear very much makeup and that my FI does not particularly care for completely "made up" women, he likes me natural with little tweaks here and there :). The problem is because I was late, I was in a rush to get my make up done (photographer arranged for this great makeup artist to meet me at the studio to do my makeup) I forgot to tell the makeup artist to go easy on me lol. I loved the make up artist's work, I am just a little worried that my FI won't.

Click the image to open in full size.
    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2 SusieQ

SusieQ
    • 1,603 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:54 AM

Just stunning... He will totally love it...

#3 *Linds*

*Linds*
      • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:05 AM

I think you look absolutely beautiful! It may not be how he would want you to wear your make up on a daily basis, but I think he will love the photos!
        Loving married life! <3

#4 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
        • 202 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

Those are hot! He'll love them for sure!

#5 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
          • 531 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:32 AM

Those are beautiful! As hot as you look? How could he not love his wife half dressed for a wedding gift
            Mrs. Young

#6 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:06 AM

AMAZING, he is going to love them
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 Krista_H

Krista_H
              • 428 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:23 AM

You look fantastic!! Great job he's going to love it.

#8 Raykel

Raykel
                • 489 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:30 PM

You look amazing! Don't worry about the makeup at all - it does not look like too much at all. The makeup helps set a nice balance....you go girl! HOT HOT HOT!

#9 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:48 PM

OMG -- you look phenomenal, and I think your make-up is TOTALLY ON THE MONEY!

In my mind, the thing about a BD shoot is that it is supposed to be fantasy....and not the everyday norm, right? So, I think it's perfectly acceptable that you look a little bit more made-up than he is used to -- do you always wear that type of lingerie around the house?!? Probably not, so I think when everything is brought together as shown in your pics, it just WORKS!

You look like a smokin' hot model, MAMA! You man will be drooling for certain and can enjoy pics of his beautiful wife-to-be for years to come! CONGRATS on your fabulous photos!

P.S. GREAT SHOES, TOO!

#10 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by islandbride317
                      OMG -- you look phenomenal, and I think your make-up is TOTALLY ON THE MONEY!

In my mind, the thing about a BD shoot is that it is supposed to be fantasy....and not the everyday norm, right? So, I think it's perfectly acceptable that you look a little bit more made-up than he is used to -- do you always wear that type of lingerie around the house?!? Probably not, so I think when everything is brought together as shown in your pics, it just WORKS!

You look like a smokin' hot model, MAMA! You man will be drooling for certain and can enjoy pics of his beautiful wife-to-be for years to come! CONGRATS on your fabulous photos!

P.S. GREAT SHOES, TOO!
                      What she said!

you look amazing. He will love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users