Florist for Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
  • 600 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:33 AM

I used Julieta. She was great. She does speak english and responds quickly. She also works very hard to make sure everything is perfect for you.

#22 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

I very highly recommend ladies that are getting married in Cancun & are looking for a florist, use Vanessa Jaimes. Unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding in Cancun b/c our travel agency canceled all charter flights to Mexico in May b/c of the outbreak of the H1N1 virus. Therefore, I never got to see the beautiful flowers that she helped me to design. Some may say that if I never got to see her work, then why would I recommend her. From the moment I contacted Vanessa, she has been nothing but helpful. She has responded to all of my questions & requests (all 2 million of them :) We then had to cancel & she was so understanding & even refunded our deposit 2 weeks before the wedding. She is such an artist, her work speaks for itself (check out her website Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / DiseĀ±o Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales.) If your looking for a wonderful florist, please contact Vanessa.

#23 ask9999

• 82 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

What are euforia's prices like?

#24 mbarnes04

• 194 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

good to know! :)

#25 wedding decor

wedding decor
          • Banned
          • 109 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

I can second that Vanessa is really the best and ONLY floral artist - she was the first in Cancun and unfortunately for her everyone just copied her ideas.....this is the way down here!

#26 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:46 AM

Does anyone have pricing info (even just a range) on Euforia?

#27 mbarnes04

• 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by andrea

I found a very good florist with lots of ideas. Her website is still under construction but her quick replies and pictures and ideas have been wonderful.
                Flores Julieta. I read a review from Ana Garcia and therefore contacted her.
                Her email is floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx

Good luck!
                thanks for her contact info!! i've hear a lot of great things about her!

#28 cvdelros

• 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

Be VERY CAUTIOUS if you're using Cancun Flower Shop! Just make sure you stay on top of them from your first point of contact until you officially sign a contract.

#29 chipotle99

• 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:04 AM

Vanessa Jaimes says there is a $1500 USD minimum for orders....this is about 3 times more than I hoped to spend on flowers! Does any one know if Costco there sells flowers? I need a cheaper option.

#30 SophieInLove

• Banned
                    • 78 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:02 PM

so are you using her?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users