Photo

BLOG-MarToca Beach Garden Grand Opening!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:09 AM

Well, here it is - the photos from the Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

IMAGE MUST BE SEEN ON BLOG - OVER ALLOTMENT FOR FORUM!

MarToca Margaritaville....

Jimmy had seen the rose balls we did for Greg & Panida's wedding as well as the lamps - so he knew he wanted those for sure - the rest he left to us! It took me a bit to figure out the angle I was going to take this little area but, once I saw this amazing grey chiffon, I knew! We did 10 rose balls (that's close to 1,000 roses!) with crystals and 20 hand-painted glass candles as well as accent pillows for this very chic upscale Margaritaville ... Just one of those spaces that looked amazing during the day and gave you a cozy, warm feel at night!

The People....

It's rare we ever have time to take photos at an event - but this was a fun event, not really a working event, so we were able to get a few pictures in .... this next photo is Memo and his wife Lucy (charme) - AND this picture was taken by me, not by any pro.

Next up, we have a fun group shot .... Omar and I with Memo from Charme and our good friends Tamara and Patti from Incredible Weddings.

We were fortunate enough to have Nikki & Roland, our fun, sweet couple whose December 5th wedding we were lucky enough to coordinate/design, attend the cocktail!

And, lastly, I couldn't resist putting-in this picture - I just love it! Me and Tamara (Incredible Weddings) .... and now you know .... I am a Corona girl.

Fun Fun aside, MarToca really is an amazing place, if you want something that's beachside, beautiful and amazing but weren't really looking to have your event at a villa! Two thumbs up!

#2 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:36 AM

The venue looks beautiful!
      Loving married life! <3

#3 dby88

dby88
      • 166 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

Martoca is beautiful! My fiance and I were just there and were really surprised at the cool space. I agree that Jimmy is a great guy - super nice and helpful. This location is definitely near the top of our list right now and hopefully we will be able to make our decision in the next couple weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users