Barcelo Maya Palace Catholic Wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:45 AM

Hi,

My FI and I are looking for an All-Inclusive Resort that allows children and offers a Catholic Wedding option.

The Barcelo Maya Palace seems to have everything that we are looking for. We are wondering if anyone has more information about this wedding location.

It seems too good to be true for all that we are hoping for.

Any thoughts?

Kimberly

#2 bride2010

bride2010
    • 424 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KJ Shea
      Hi,

My FI and I are looking for an All-Inclusive Resort that allows children and offers a Catholic Wedding option.

The Barcelo Maya Palace seems to have everything that we are looking for. We are wondering if anyone has more information about this wedding location.

It seems too good to be true for all that we are hoping for.

Any thoughts?

Kimberly
      Hi Kimberly,

We're getting married at the Palace as well. You should check out the barcelo maya brides thread as well as the unofficial barcelo maya website. I absolutely love the resort. We'll be having our ceremony on the beach, but their chapel is really nice and is open-air. I am not on my home computer right now, but I will post my pictures of the chapel when I get a chance.

-row-
      http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#3 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
      • 110 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

Hi Row,

Congratulations on your wedding. We are still very new at this.
        I am so excited that you have pictures of the chapel!! I cannot wait to see them and show them to John.

Have you been to the resort? It sounds so amazing. I am thinking about heading down there in January to check it out.

I will definitely check out the website and thread you suggested.

Thanks,
        Kimberly

#4 bride2010

bride2010
        • 424 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:50 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KJ Shea
          Hi Row,

Congratulations on your wedding. We are still very new at this.
          I am so excited that you have pictures of the chapel!! I cannot wait to see them and show them to John.

Have you been to the resort? It sounds so amazing. I am thinking about heading down there in January to check it out.

I will definitely check out the website and thread you suggested.

Thanks,
          Kimberly
          Hi Kimberly,

I have quite a bit of information regarding the resort as I have been researching it since we got engaged a year and a half ago. I went down there for about 3 days in April to do a site visit and it's gorgeous! Unfortunately I didn't get to visit the chapel first hand, but here are some pictures of it that I have (I believe they're from another bride on the forum who did a site visit...I can't remember anymore)

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope these help and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. Happy planning!

-row-
          http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
          26 Booked + Bride & Groom
          "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users