Photo

Band or DJ for PPR wedding?? Recommendations needed....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 J&G Jan30

J&G Jan30
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

We are getting married at the Paradisus Palma Real on January 30, 2010! We always thought we would have a band at our wedding but finding video clips and playlists has been quite difficult! We read a few posts about DJ Mannia and are thinking maybe we should go with a DJ instead??

Can anyone recommend a great band they had at their wedding in Punta Cana? We want to be able to select the songs played and want a band that can play 'hit' music (ie: black eyed, lady gaga, etc). Suggestions?

Any thoughts, suggestions and / or guidance would be great!! Planning has been much more difficult than I expected...

Thank you!!!

#2 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

I am sorry I can't help with this, but I look forward to reading your review as I am getting married there in March and there are not that many reviews for PPR.
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#3 J&G Jan30

J&G Jan30
      • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:25 PM

Thanks for your reply. I will be sure to post after the wedding!

I have spoken with 2 PPR brides through business contacts and the feedback was positive! They both got married while Viviana was the coordinator. Where are you having the ceremony and reception?

#4 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
        • 657 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:46 PM

My ceremony will be on the beach along with my cocktail hour. I didn't want to have to leave the beach right away that was the whole reason for us to have a DW. Our reception will be held at the Olympus Terrace. We will only be having 12 people down there. I started with Viviana and when she left they moved me over to Teresa. She has made everything wonderful so far.
          Cory & Jennifer
          March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users