Are you inviting Boss/co-workers to DW?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 bikegirl

bikegirl
  • Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:05 AM

I've verbally invited a couple girl from work. I may be inviting a couple more but that's it. I don't think other people are close enough to me to expect an invitation.

#22 Misslaurap

Misslaurap
    • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

I think that if your having an AHR you should invite them to that, a lot of people won't want to travel a huge distance for a wedding unless they are close. Saying that, if you see your workmates outside of work then it is acceptable to invite them but personally I would just invite them all to the AHR instead...much easier!

#23 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
      • 344 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

Invite who you want there. It seems that list grows by the minute.

#24 mmshaughness

mmshaughness
        • 155 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:39 PM

I invited only 1 co-worker and the reason I did is because we are friends outside of the office. Also, one of the big reasons FI and I are having a DW is because we want a small affair, so we wanted to limit the people to good friends and family. If you are having an AHR, that would be a great option and way to involve co-workers/bosses in your celebration. At the end of the day, I would say it is your decision so do what you would like!

#25 daniepps

daniepps
          • 304 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

I invited 4 co-workers who are all really good friends outside of work. I'm going to have a small AHR (really just a cookout in my backyard) so I'm going to invite them to that. If you and your boss are pretty good friends, I'd invite her even if I know she can't come. It's the thought that counts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users