Photo

My Site Visit to Cabo last week

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kristinfields

kristinfields
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:06 PM

I just returned from Cabo last week. Spent a long week meeting with vendors and selecting our site. Wanted to share my favorites with you...

Baja Weddings:
    We are working with Gaby and Baja Weddings. I can't tell you enough how wonderful she is... and what a great time we had last week! She is so organized and met all of our requests perfectly! She spent two full days showing us all around Cabo... meeting vendors... selecting our sites, etc. My experience has been nothing but completely positive with Gaby! My fiancĀ©' even has a great time, and that's saying alot! :-)

Photographer - Alec & T:
    We met with three photographers. Alec & T were hands down our favorite! I did alot of research on photographers prior to our trip and Alec & T were at the top of my list for sure! And meeting with T only confirmed they were perfect for us. T has the most amazing energy... you can just feel her joy and excitement when you talk to her. When you book with this team, you actually get two professional photographers - both with their own unique way of capturing our special day. I would highly recommend this team of photographers...and well, their photos speak for themselves... absolutely amazing! I will be sure to forward my pics after the big day!

#2 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

Great to hear from you :) Baja seems to be stepping it up a notch. Can't wait to hear how everything goes and see those pictures which i'm sure will be stunning. I personally love their style.

#3 alpear

alpear
    • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

We just booked Jenny from Baja. I have found her to be very helpful and organized! She answers all my questions

#4 tinalv

tinalv
      • 52 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

Can I ask what the rates are for Baja Weddings? It sounds like you made very informed decisions. I hope you had a great time! Where is your wedding going to be?

#5 kiwibride

kiwibride
        • 275 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:20 AM

Hi does anyone have the contact deatails for someone at Cabo Dle Sol? Donnie gave me the email of maria but it keeps getting sent back!

Thanks

#6 alpear

alpear
          • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:54 AM

tinalv, Baja Weddings bases their prices on the size of your wedding party and their total involvement in the planning.

#7 susanna.hanson

susanna.hanson
            • 79 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

Kiwi Bride I am talking to Luz Maria at Cabo Del Sol, she is a sweetheart. Her email is lornelas@cabodelsol.com.mx

#8 Blissloscabos

Blissloscabos
              • Banned
              • 40 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback from brides who have visited Los Cabos. Living and working here in Cabo is a dream! Best wishes to all of you with upcoming weddings and happy planning!

#9 kclyburn

kclyburn
                • 153 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

How fun! I am doing by myself with the help of my resort, so I hope I am not leaving out any important details!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users