Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

** Coupon + Discount Sharing Thread **

Guess I should have put my earlier post here...sorry if it is now a dup! Vix Swimwear is doing 40% of their already on sale swimsuites:

V i X

use 40sale as the code. Good through 1/4/09 (also includes free shipping). I buy several of their suits every year and this is the cheapest I have ever gotten one! Yahoo! Going to Cabo in 4 weeks for site visit/Xmas. Going to try to not take all I bought and save them for hte wedding week and honeymoon!

Just got an e-mail from Skinstore.com

Save 20% off storewide

Spend $49 and get free shipping and a free gift

Use code: CHEER20

Sale ends Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008.

~Free Shipping, No minimum purchase at Oriental Trading Company - 4 Days only ~

*Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, December 3, 2008, to get free standard shipping on any purchase, within the contiguous U.S. Shop any link in this email, or enter keycode WC97546 during checkout. This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other offers. Additional charges will apply for express shipping methods and items shipped directly from our suppliers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieS View Post
~Free Shipping, No minimum purchase at Oriental Trading Company - 4 Days only ~

*Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, December 3, 2008, to get free standard shipping on any purchase, within the contiguous U.S. Shop any link in this email, or enter keycode WC97546 during checkout. This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other offers. Additional charges will apply for express shipping methods and items shipped directly from our suppliers.
thank you! elefant.gif
I was actually going to just place an order from there!

Wine.com is offering free shipping for today only. Use the code: CYBERMON. They have a lot of great wines for sale and it is a good time to stock up for the holidays.