Photo

Upgrade to Sheila's bakery cake - worth it?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ROR Bride

ROR Bride
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

I received a quote similar to that and the cake was very simple. I think that I’m going to go with the cake provided by the resort. People are going to be eating and drinking all day, most of the cake will go to waste.

#22 Kristy28

Kristy28
    • 160 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Has anyone recently used Sheila's Bakery? I am considering using her for our December wedding but I am wondering how her cakes tastes and if they are what people expected.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#23 ktdawson

ktdawson
      • 45 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Kristy28 

Has anyone recently used Sheila's Bakery? I am considering using her for our December wedding but I am wondering how her cakes tastes and if they are what people expected.

Kristy did you end up using Sheila's Bakery for your cake and if so how did you contact her. I am having a hard time contacting her. My resort can't do the cake i want so i have to take another route.

#24 NRI-Jamaica

NRI-Jamaica
        • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ms. Sheila is doing my cake for my June wedding this year.  I actually met with her in November and did a cake tasting.  She is AMAZING and her work is great.  Here is her facebook page.  https://www.facebook...117635?fref=ts 

#25 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
          • 32 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

I am thinking about going with Sheila's too. What kind of cake did you taste? I love red velvet cake, but I'm nervous since I won't be able to taste it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users